Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Gunslash is inferior for the exact same reason Sub units are worse than Rear, Arm and Legs; they're supposed to be equipment that does not have restrictions. It's standard game design for something with fewer restrictions to be inferior than something with higher restrictions.
    im still inclined the new class will have GS as one of its weps because of the new director. could be wrong though and they dont do it.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

yes, Gunslasher class

because GS has so much potential but it's still weak with actual classes

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

while it's fun to speculate, there was an interview with the ep6 director that came out earlier where at the end they tried to see what he could say about the next class, and all he could say was "it's a successor class and it will use three weapons"

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/912/1912495/

obviously which three are still subject to speculation though

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    while it's fun to speculate, there was an interview with the ep6 director that came out earlier where at the end they tried to see what he could say about the next class, and all he could say was "it's a successor class and it will use three weapons"

Speaking of interviews, I don't remember which one it was (famitsu, dengeki, 4gamer) but one of them seems to have hinted at a crafting system revival. Maybe we'll see more in the upcoming PSO2 station featuring UH and Armada EQ breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Speaking of interviews, I don't remember which one it was (famitsu, dengeki, 4gamer) but one of them seems to have hinted at a crafting system revival. Maybe we'll see more in the upcoming PSO2 station featuring UH and Armada EQ breakdown.
    >craft 13☆ weapons
    >people think theyll surpass 14 &15☆ gear
    >craft 12☆ units
    >crafting LS units makes them worse
    >BOs crafting skill is the only thing that benefits the most from this

Honestly wish they would scrap crafting weps/units and allow something like crafting a Native PA onto a 13☆ weapon of choice (a max of 1-3)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It would take something major to revive crafting, it didn't last long and even they know it's useless now considering they had to make the gold items be used for the current weapons, so it's not just useless items clogging up space. (or for selling) The biggest mistake was making units for example lose their unique traits that was just easily and quickly replaced.

The only way crafting can work is if they have some unique and strong abilites, OR make old, outdated units become side grades to current 12 stars, like if you liked older units you can bring them up, but we'll see if they follow through with it. but personally, i don't see crafting going anywhere.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post

So far it's...
    Sword, Twin Mechs, Cards
    Rifle, Rod, Katana

I would hope for Spear, Launcher, Boots.

I may be going crazy, but I swear that I remember during the livestream someone mentioned that the director said that he wanted to use Twin Daggers and Jet Boots for the next successor class. Combine those with Bow and we could get some kind of ninja themed class.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I may be going crazy, but I swear that I remember during the livestream someone mentioned that the director said that he wanted to use Twin Daggers and Jet Boots for the next successor class. Combine those with Bow and we could get some kind of ninja themed class.
    Or use boots with knux, it'll give us some kind of brawler. DMC5 had something like this btw.

Crafting could be legit if the next successor class can wear 2 sets of units with 2x the stats on them without losing their tratis and boost the power of crafted PAs by a fair chunk. I would totally go for something like that.