Thread: --Closed--

Default --Closed--

Finally got it, thanks. All grind titles obtained. :'>

Hey, I'm looking to buy the weapon, Floating Edges. Japanese name: フローティングエッジズ
    Not to be confused with the easily found NT version, I need the OT Floating Edges for the grind title. It's the last one I need. ^-^"
    It's a 10* twin dagger and apparently no longer available as a drop.
    Shops haven't had it in ages, I was hoping someone might have one laying around in their storage somewhere.
    I know this sub-forum is pretty much dead, but I thought I'd give it a go anyways.. just name your price.

I'm on Ship 2. (also ship 1 and 6)
    Player ID: Loveabelle
    Char Name: Ayumi
    Last edited by Loveabelle; Aug 23, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

Exclamation

-----
    Last edited by Loveabelle; Aug 23, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

Probably hard to find... just checked on ship 4 it does exist on shop. Only 3 in stock; 63m, 105m, and 10b. Hardly a good info since you're in ship 2 but hopefully it's useful in case you really wanna go for a great length for it.

Hope you got what you need. )b

Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 21, 2019 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Added screenshot of its availability in ship 4's shop.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Probably hard to find... just checked on ship 4 it does exist on shop. Only 3 in stock; 63m, 105m, and 10b. Hardly a good info since you're in ship 2 but hopefully it's useful in case you really wanna go for a great length for it.

Hope you got what you need. )b
    Oh wow, that's crazy expensive. Lol. I don't think it's worth a ship transfer, but thanks for the info.

Unhappy

Day 486th - Still no signs of Floating Edges. Things are looking grim, one can only hope for a miracle at this point.

Just a small update, but I'd also be willing to buy Floating Edges from anyone on Ship 1 and Ship 6. (as well as Ship 2) As long as it's decently priced.
    Little did I know, titles were account wide, and I could just get the title on another ship.. Certainly opens up more options.. but yeah, if anyone wants to sell to me, that would be great, shop prices are still ridiculous.