Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    But these aren't the jetboots they showed, the guard point jbs are the 15* ones, aren't they? I'm more inclined to think they're all class since they did the same for the partisan.
    Oh you're right. Well then it'd be silly if thse were Hu/Bo shoes lol. All Class it is. Te/Bo is coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Oh you're right. Well then it'd be silly if thse were Hu/Bo shoes lol. All Class it is. Te/Bo is coming back.
    Cool! What class we gonna revive next?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Cool! What class we gonna revive next?
    Te/Ra next pls thx sega

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Te/Ra next pls thx sega
    I feel like Te/Ra just isn't mechanically as useful as it used to be. Its main benefit was having WB and Te buffs consolidated on one person for low man content. Now WB is a lot less valuable, and Te has better bossing options, so it just ends up being better to bring a dedicated ranger and techer. I don't think adding new multiclass weapons will help that.

I also don't get the hype around Te/Bo. I played it, and it was fun, but I don't remember it being particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I feel like Te/Ra just isn't mechanically as useful as it used to be. Its main benefit was having WB and Te buffs consolidated on one person for low man content. Now WB is a lot less valuable, and Te has better bossing options, so it just ends up being better to bring a dedicated ranger and techer. I don't think adding new multiclass weapons will help that.

I also don't get the hype around Te/Bo. I played it, and it was fun, but I don't remember it being particularly good.
    I agree that Te/Bo really has nothing impressive now with all the buffs wands got but hey, maybe the pot of those JBs create a new way of playing Te/Bo that makes it reasonably decent. And still it's nice seeing some love for old class combos that got killed because sega didnt care at all about anything but the cookie cutter builds.

And about Te/Ra, feels kinda sameish than Te/Bo, but in this case the utility it brings is way more noticeable. If on top of all the support Te/Ra brings it gets a weapon that lets it actually do damage other than zanverse, it can get pretty interesting for -some- content.

I also don't get the hype around Te/Bo. I played it, and it was fun, (...)
    That's the main point, fun. Also seeing Ray have access to new Boots will make for new interesting Te/Bo videos.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's the main point, fun. Also seeing Ray have access to new Boots will make for new interesting Te/Bo videos.
    You don't don't need good weapons to just mess around and have fun.

You don't don't need good weapons to just mess around and have fun.
    It was fun and practical enough too. I did Persona run as TeBo with 13* boots the other day and was 5th or 6th DPS-wise, which is fairly good of undergeared char.

It was fun and practical enough too. I did Persona run as TeBo with 13* boots the other day and was 5th or 6th DPS-wise, which is fairly good of undergeared char.
    good for being in a non expert mpa
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Practical for what? You're a weaker bo with te buffs, that's all. Te buffs last so long that Bo being able to recast them easily doesn't matter as much. In retrospect I don't even think it was all that fun personally, since I could just play Bo main and do exactly the same thing in terms of actual gameplay. Back when Te had shitty mobility and single target damage it made sense, but not as things are now.