Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Another Amphitrite coming as a title reward from the Armada EM.
    This is good news. \o/

I don't think there is anything suggesting increase in number of players with expert requirement there, more like just sample from that week's period.

there are still some players who haven't met yet the current "expert" requirement

so all the players who have the current expert req. are going to join the ones with no expert, and so leaving "expert" only for those who met the new req.

correct?
    Last edited by NightlightPro; May 25, 2019 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    there are still some players who haven't met yet the current "expert" requirement

so all the players who have the current expert req. are going to join the ones with no expert, and so leaving "expert" only for those who met the new req.

correct?
    Yes, if you only have met the current expert requirements and not the new ones, you will no longer be an "Expert" next maintenance and will not be able to use the Expert matching setting.

Some trailers:
    PSO2 Station#32 Ultra Hard Naberius Trailer
    https://dai.ly/x79c1nt

PSO2 Station#32 In the Driving Rain Trailer
    https://dai.ly/x79c1nu

Did they combined banthers with apostolo dragon?

Okay Watson, write this down.
    The player character is a Hu main however him being able to equip Partizan is no evidence of that as that one is all class.
    However he can't be a Bo because the Dualblades in this screenshot aren't equipable and no other weapon does too.
    This can mean only two things:
    - The Jetboots are Bo & Hu equipable (which would be bizzare but given that the Guard Point Gimmick is in the Pot it would synergize well with Guard Stance)
    - The Jet Boots are All Class equipable, which means Te/Bo finally have a new JB to use.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

Okay Watson, write this down.
    The player character is a Hu main however him being able to equip Partizan is no evidence of that as that one is all class.
    However he can't be a Bo because the Dualblades in this screenshot aren't equipable and no other weapon does too.
    This can mean only two things:
    - The Jetboots are Bo & Hu equipable (which would be bizzare but given that the Guard Point Gimmick is in the Pot it would synergize well with Guard Stance)
    - The Jet Boots are All Class equipable, which means Te/Bo finally have a new JB to use.
    But these aren't the jetboots they showed, the guard point jbs are the 15* ones, aren't they? I'm more inclined to think they're all class since they did the same for the partisan.

I gotta say this game has some really silly enemy names sometimes but I think "Banger Bear" takes the number 1 spot.

the blizzard kitties are by far my favorite, I cant say much for Zesh because they didnt really show much outside his flying upside down spinning attack spewing dark stuff in I assume random directions. Rockbear went Mega Evo which is cool, hopefully be some struggle like with Bearys
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers