Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Te/Ra next pls thx sega
    Seconded. Please and thank you.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Regarding UH Nab, Blizzard cats look awesome. I can all all the spiking ice being chaotic with both of them doing it. A little disappointed that they didn't show any new attack of Zesh but I assume he does have one considering Ragne and Vardha got one and they weren't changed in any other way. I am curious what Rockbear will be like. Bayaribbles is still one of my favorite bosses because of how ridiculous he is going luchador on your ass.

I do kind of wish that we got a different field aesthetically. I do like the new changes to the bosses, suck the mobs are the same but hit harder, but with the new bosses and music, they could have changed the fields even if it would have been reusing Ult Nab for forest. It's odd thet UH is "harder" than Ultimate yet the changes are extremely minor versus Ultimate having new enemies of all kinds. I am curious what UH Amd will be because I always did love the dragons.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

for the next SG scratch i saw some lobby actions for weapon poses. did they say if those will support your equipped weapon as well or just the weapons or Regius and Maria?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    for the next SG scratch i saw some lobby actions for weapon poses. did they say if those will support your equipped weapon as well or just the weapons or Regius and Maria?
    yes they will support weapons as well