Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantom vs Hero

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    On the other hand , I know that EP6 story , the new mobs and ultra hard are probably based around Phantom.( I could be wrong ) The fact I like phantom cause getting in close to mobs is much easier now.
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    How would they even base them around phantom? It's not like the class does anything particularly special
    I found this in story mission: shielded Luminmechs can be easily killed with indirect damage like Verbrechen SA, Strafe and Strafe SA.
    Heroes will suffer hard times on these cause they're turned pretty fast and you'll end up always facing this shield.

zzzz content built around phantom.
    btw out just tried out UH and i do not seem to be doing the damage. Just had a quick duel and yeah cannot seem to top the board lol. ( even if it is just for fun )
    9th place and i died once

should i go back to hero maybe?

btw check out my other thread i made. Ultra hard
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 15, 2019 at 03:43 AM.

zzzz content built around phantom.
    btw out just tried out UH and i do not seem to be doing the damage. Just had a quick duel and yeah cannot seem to top the board lol. ( even if it is just for fun )
    9th place and i died once

should i go back to hero maybe?

btw check out my other thread i made. Ultra hard
    Considering everyone and their mother is using phantom it kind of makes sense, and those "damage ranks" have always been Useless due to thinks like premium exclusive drinks and other things, dunno why they decided to bring that stupid shit back for random ETs.

so because everyone is using phantom huh .
    wonder when will people actually decide if this class is good for them?
    (or are some people just playing to write their review and scoot , this is probably just my thinking though lol )

so because everyone is using phantom huh .
    wonder when will people actually decide if this class is good for them?
    (or are some people just playing to write their review and scoot , this is probably just my thinking though lol )
    That's how flavor of the month jobs work, it's new, so everyone is using it, i'm sure hero was the exact same way. But i wasn't playing when it was released. and i am certain the 3rd successor job will also be played by 90% of the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Considering everyone and their mother is using phantom it kind of makes sense, and those "damage ranks" have always been Useless due to thinks like premium exclusive drinks and other things, dunno why they decided to bring that stupid shit back for random ETs.
    Premium drink doesn't give more dmg than normal drink. Contribution point in TD is weird, your ranking is pointless, but your title is pretty revelant of what you did during the mission.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Just did a EP6 story run again this time using hero. Fought the shield mobs and I managed to S rank it.

Edit: Video is up. Excuse the last bit though cause mob is new so yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApaF...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 15, 2019 at 06:15 AM.

Hero seems special at the moment cause I note that it is the only class that you cannot use as sub

Just because theres a new class out doesnt mean every single piece of content is tailored it. None of these UH fields are designed for Ph use specifically and with everyone playjng the new class in said content does not mean play Ph or bust. Figured you guys would have learned from this with past classes now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Just because theres a new class out doesnt mean every single piece of content is tailored it. None of these UH fields are designed for Ph use specifically and with everyone playjng the new class in said content does not mean play Ph or bust. Figured you guys would have learned from this with past classes now
    I think it's kind of the opposite, ie. Sega didn't create the class, then see what it's better at than other classes and then create content accommodating this; they first design new content, and then they see what may trouble players, and then they give tools to the new class that can overcome this new obstacles with relative easiness compared to the rest.

-=EDIT=-
    That's what I believe happened with EP5 and Hero; they created Buster Quests which were intended to be used for the entire Episode, and then they saw that classes may struggle with going left and right swiftly enough; so they made Hero have relative easiness to that.