Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantom vs Hero

I run Deus/Mom trig with Sword Hero, TMG Hero and Rifle Phantom recently. And the best time still have... Sword Hero.
    Well I dunno how to play Phantom properly yet and don't have a 15* proper katana, but got disappointed in TMG Hero as well.

Just wanna give a try to that BoPh Vinto abuse and hope it won't get nerfed soon >_<
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 4, 2019 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I run Deus/Mom trig with Sword Hero, TMG Hero and Rifle Phantom recently. And the best time still have... Sword Hero.
    Well I dunno how to play Phantom properly yet and don't have a 15* proper katana, but got disappointed in TMG Hero as well.

Just wanna give a try to that BoPh Vinto abuse and hope it won't get nerfed soon >_<
    But people here say doing 1mil+ damage every 5ish seconds is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Why are you playing "Sword Hero" and "TMG Hero" as if they're separate things? Hero is supposed to use all three weapons, and shines best when doing so. In fact, the Mother/Deus trigger is an excellent example of where weapon switching shines, as you can do things like continue to attack Deus at a distance with TMGs or set up Jet Wheels at times when you'd otherwise be unable to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Why are you playing "Sword Hero" and "TMG Hero" as if they're separate things?
    You just can't max out both S-Atk and R-Atk simultaneously, you'll still need to choose. So I just concrete the main weapon I use here.

You just can't max out both S-Atk and R-Atk simultaneously, you'll still need to choose. So I just concrete the main weapon I use here.
    Just because you're not doing all the damage doesn't mean you shouldn't use those weapons at all.

To add onto what Rayden and Xros said, you'll also want to be using at least two weapons to get gear up quick. Your gear gain rate decays if you use the same attacks and PAs, so you won't get to use Hero Time as often...and Hero Time is a straight DPS boost as well as recovering Hero Boost quick for any mistakes made prior so it's important to have that ready to go whenever you can

Yeah, that;s not how you use hero, as others have said you are punished on gear gain for not using different weapons/PAs You don't need to be doing the maximum amount of damage possible to play a class. This game isn't that hard. You most certainly don't need to choose, unless you just like playing hero in the least efficient way.

I tried that nonsense when i first picked up hero, using only one weapon, That lasted about 2 days before i got sick of that and found out it was a poor way of playing hero.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; May 4, 2019 at 08:55 PM.

Sounds boring af

and its the same with all hybrid classes, not just hero; phantom, braver, bouncer, are only played at their max potential when you use all the available weapons
    Last edited by Batty; May 5, 2019 at 03:25 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Phantom actually doesn't really get anything from weapon switching. Braver and bouncer do it because they have cooldowns for both their weapons, and hero does it for building gear.