Default PSA: Your Daily Divide Medals and Emer Frags Rewards End with May 12th Maintenance

In case you didn't know, you can get 50 Divide Medals and 10 Emer Fragments per character per day, but this will end with the May 12th/13th maintenance. Now if you're like me and think that playing Divide Quest over and over is too much because:

a) You've reached your 1m points and haven't encountered 70 Luminmechs and/or Dral Veluge during that time
    b) You don't want to play Divide Quests with secondary characters (lack of good gear and/or decent DPS)
    c) You don't have time that day to play Divide Quest

Well here's an easy workaround.

Since Armada of Demise has taken a seat back because of VR Tower Defense, your best option is the EP6 story mode which offers much easier Luminmech battles even on Normal mode. The playable Chapter 1 Story Quest will get you over 15 Luminmechs kills and a battle with Dral Veluge that will give you your 10 Emer Fragments.

Now you still need to kill 70 Luminmechs to get those 50 Divide Medals, the other (current) Episode 6 Story Quests will either make you fight other enemies like Darkers, Aberrations Dragons or Shiva/Mitra except for one, Chapter 4, the one in Tokyo. Besides the fact that you'll have to skip a lot of cut-scenes, it will get you your 70 Luminmech kills with NPC assistance as an added bonus.

Last edited by the_importer_; May 3, 2020 at 11:16 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Now you still need to kill 70 Luminmechs to get those 50 Divide Medals, the other (current) Episode 6 Story Quests will either make you fight other enemies like Darkers, Aberrations Dragons or Shiva/Mitra except for one, Chapter 4, the one in Tokyo. Besides the fact that you'll have to skip a lot of cut-scenes, it will get you your 70 Luminmech kills with NPC assistance as an added bonus.
    Not 70, cuz you already killed over 15. I'll usually do this two(do the 2nd from the beginning). Still too much to do it x10/day

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Not 70, cuz you already killed over 15. I'll usually do this two(do the 2nd from the beginning). Still too much to do it x10/day
    I'm missing the word "have" in there. Also, doing those story quest takes less time than doing Divide quests per character, especially since you're not guarantied to get your rewards in 1 go.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!