Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantom vs Hero

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Not a fan of Phantom. Ranger is better in every way possible, I only wish we could get a mix between ranger and phantom.
    I don't get these types of responses, it's not ranger, why would you compare it to it, because it uses a rifle? I don't think sega was looking to replace a rifle using job, more add one to it's list. which is why they use the rifle in a different way.

WIth that aside, i'm fine with it, it's pretty squishy but they seem to have high I-Frames to compensate. I still enjoy force above all else but it's a good side class.

but expect balance adjustments, because they do seem to do quite a bit of damage, but maybe wait till ultra hard to properly judge.

phatom is great for me. I always liked close range classes but most of them are usually so slow in terms that its basically a turn off.
    Phantom fixed that for me.
    One question though, how to dodge at such high speed?

Practice more, its just day two. Rome doesnt get built in a single day, neither does mastering Phantom.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Practice more, its just day two. Rome doesnt get built in a single day, neither does mastering Phantom.
    It hasnt even been a full 24hrs since the class has been out wtf
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It hasnt even been a full 24hrs since the class has been out wtf
    I'm pretty sure that's his point, it's barely out so saying it's better or worse than other classes before we properly used it a while is premature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's his point, it's barely out so saying it's better or worse than other classes before we properly used it a while is premature.
    then why was the topic created in the first place. I smell a troll or someone who makes off this. lol
    (usually no one admits it , I wonder why )

someonme delete this topic or archive it for later lol

Just based off damage ive been seeing, the class seems a bit gimmicky and underwhelming. But its fun for sure, specially as a teching class. Would love to be proven wrong.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

I do quite love the Ghost thing when we charge a tech, I can't count the times some stupid mob punched me out of my charge so it feels like a godsend. Personally I like Rifle best, not a fan of the Katana but currently I'm still trying everything out. I do like that with the SHIFT action we can get some proper Combo's going with Katana.
    I still haven't figured out how to properly use the Mark though.

Phantom does seem a bit more gimmicky than Hero. Definitely not as simple but that isn't a bad thing. It feels really fun and I do wonder its capability a week or so after people mess with it and figure it out. I am glad it feels balanced ( at least it seems that way ) and doesn't make other classes feel irrelevant.

This video was posted in a server I am in and I at least see that Rod Phantom can do some insane stuff.

『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    ... I at least see that Rod Phantom can do some insane stuff.
    Yeah Rod really get the most of everything for Phantom. Katana is fun but so far I am yet to get faster boss kill with it than using Rod. What I feel so far is Katana has tons of timing shenanigans to look cool but somehow the dps aren't as practical as Rod. Might be just me, it's still new anyway.