Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The only "fix" old classes need is "normalization" of utility, and to allow multiple copies of same class to work cooperatively and not destructively (for example 2 TEs is overkill).
    TE is like a huge exception, double RA kinda too except it's self-sufficient enough for it to not be a huge problem. That's a class-specific issue. Normalization of utility is already present, every class has one chase PA, efficient mobbing and at least decent bossing options, at least two invulnerable PAs on top of universal dodging options. I don't see how any class would fail to operate decently because there is a tool they lack that doesn't allow them to function properly, so they're normalized already. Going further would only make everything feel "samey" and it's no longer normalization but uniformization. I'm not playing FI to play PH or Hero alt version, I play Fi to play Fi, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Hero Talis is literally Slicer.

In the same way that Ph rod is Scythe.

That's sega's way of implementing new weapons without creating new ones, the next class will probabaly take another weapon and make it behave like a new weapon.
    Hero Talis are Cards, not Slicers because if that was the case then every talis throw would hit everything in the vicinity when it doesn't
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Hero Talis are Cards, not Slicers because if that was the case then every talis throw would hit everything in the vicinity when it doesn't
    Glad I'm not the only one that gets it.

Feel like they need to streamline and/or make skill trees more interesting. Phantom accomplishes the damage bonuses of Fo/Te in like 2-3 skills vs a billion between Fo/Te with tons of conditions (elements, charge, JA, etc).

There are a few things I'd want Sega do Skill tree wise
    - Fuse Stance Skills together (just the stance skills, not the Stance Up or Crit Boost skills)
    - Reduce Sp on Photon Flare, Flame TS Charge, Lightning PP Save to 5 and the Flame/Freeze/Shock Boost skills etc to 1.
    - Make Ignition skills good
    - Fuse certain stat dumping skills together so that they are more worthy of consideration (stuff like S-DEF Up and DEX Up don't need to be separate)
    - Give each class a Craft Mastery Skill
    - Give Te a Dex Mag Skill that boosts S and T ATK
    - Give Ra a skills that allows Launcher Bullets and Rifle Bullets to be loaded up at the same time (in other Words, using Jellen Shot doesn't delete your stored Weak Bullets)
    - While you're at it, reduce Weak bullet and Jellen shot SP to 5