Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where is the fun?

This game is a cash grab, nothing more, seriously. It has been for a long time and for a long time they've been losing players. They could introduce as many classes as they like but it won't change the fundamental problems of PSO2. Power boosters, stamina boosters, blah blah blah, none of it matters, everything dies in like one hit and everyone can carry moons so what's the fucking point?

The difficulty in this game is nonexistent and players are handed everything. As soon as some new weapon or drop arrives it's almost immediately replaced, completely diminishing whatever time and effort put forth. I haven't been on PSO2 in months, a new class was just released and really, who gives a fuck? I wouldn't be surprised if they call it quits after episode 6.

Content gets recycled to the point where one realizes that PSO2 was never intended to be a proper RPG but a sad, fucking, cash grab. Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    This game is a cash grab, nothing more, seriously. It has been for a long time and for a long time they've been losing players. They could introduce as many classes as they like but it won't change the fundamental problems of PSO2. Power boosters, stamina boosters, blah blah blah, none of it matters, everything dies in like one hit and everyone can carry moons so what's the fucking point?
    Time Attack, High Scores, beating your personal best.
    Also what power boosters? lmao

I haven't been on PSO2 in months, a new class was just released and really, who gives a fuck?

These people do!

Content gets recycled to the point where one realizes that PSO2 was never intended to be a proper RPG but a sad, fucking, cash grab. Facts.
    Game is a cashgrab despite being free. facts.

The difficulty in this game is nonexistent and players are handed everything. As soon as some new weapon or drop arrives it's almost immediately replaced, completely diminishing whatever time and effort put forth. I haven't been on PSO2 in months, a new class was just released and really, who gives a fuck? I wouldn't be surprised if they call it quits after episode 6.

The point of those boosters is for people who want them to min-max their gear/stats/whatever. You might not care about it but some do. Sure, you can pay money for things to get items like Ability Slot Protection or Boosters but it doesn't bloody matter. You don't NEED these things. The game is meant to be casual friendly and has been getting more so like this over the years so yeah some things are handed out for free like literal 12* unit sets and weapons. Maybe you weren't aware but during Episode 5 when 14* became the meta you could essentially use whatever you wanted weapon wise until 15* came about because the 14* pool had more than enough options. And even now some still have use so not every weapon needs to outright be replaced, not to mention crafting getting a supposed update. If it's that big of a deal for you to replace weapons I hope you realize weapons from here on appear to just be side upgrades or things that just change how class behavior functions

And if you want content just be patient. We aren't even a week into Episode 6 yet. Calm down man.

Ah that good old Asellus, i missed his "clever" reflexions
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

The fun is in the salon.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Yeah no, EP5 did a very good job with difficulty, go to enchanted forest right now and give me a call when you can one hit a golem.

To be honest, PSO2 might be a cash grab, but it's one of those games where you can easily get the near-full experience without spending one dime.
    Also, it has one of the better customization systems out there.
    Also also, combat is actually fun, and not a clunky mess like many others.
    Also also also, I have never spent a cent, and yet, I have way too many boosters lying around in my storage. That I'll probably never even use.

I honestly just have fun slowly improving over time. You can just say that the game is not for you, but being easy or hard doesn't necessarily make a game good or bad. Not everything needs to be a Souls game. It just means it's for a specific target audience.

Episode 6, IMHO, seems better than the previous previous ones. Summoner is gimmicky, and Hero's somewhat limited and brain dead compared to the previous classes. Phantom actually allows sub-classing for mix-matching, and the weapons themselves are fairly more complex. I still don't like how straight-forward the skill tree is, but I can certainly live with it.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I hate that I missed this the first time.

It's in the excube exchange shop.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968