Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i wanted to get invade , nemesis and slave weapons but i just found people for 1 run in UQ ambducia in the whole week , why there wasnt demand ?
    I ran some amduscia groups, but it seemed like everyone was running forest, and rightfully so.

This is just my opinion and observations but, Enchanted Forest is better because:

-Drops go toward making a 15 star that is better than Austere.

-The 15 star weapon you create can be changed to any weapon type you want.

-Less conditions on getting your drops. You only need to find two 13 stars of the same weapon type to be done farming for the 15 star (Jutus and Schvelle). After that you can buy Demon & Val, upgrade and done. Austere makes you find four weapons, three of them have to be of the same type, and one of the weapons is 14 star with a much lower drop rate (Ares). You can even get the Schvelle through other methods (upgrading Evleda). If you get a Lumiere weapon drop, it can potentially be even easier/cheaper.

-You can buy an 8 ability weapon when making the Atlas 15 star to get 8 abilities on your final weapon, but for Austere you have to get very lucky or upslot.

-Better drops other than weapons (lots of Lambda Grinders).

-Easy longer farming without restarting over and over.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 14, 2019 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I ran some amduscia groups, but it seemed like everyone was running forest, and rightfully so.

This is just my opinion and observations but, Enchanted Forest is better because:

-Drops go toward making a 15 star that is better than Austere.

-The 15 star weapon you create can be changed to any weapon type you want.

-Less conditions on getting your drops. You only need to find two 13 stars of the same weapon type to be done farming for the 15 star (Jutus and Schvelle). After that you can buy Demon & Val, upgrade and done. Austere makes you find four weapons, three of them have to be of the same type, and one of the weapons is 14 star with a much lower drop rate (Ares). You can even get the Schvelle through other methods (upgrading Evleda). If you get a Lumiere weapon drop, it can potentially be even easier/cheaper.

-You can buy an 8 ability weapon when making the Atlas 15 star to get 8 abilities on your final weapon, but for Austere you have to get very lucky or upslot.

-Better drops other than weapons (lots of Lambda Grinders).

-Easy longer farming without restarting over and over.
    of course that i played the forest a lot in this week , but im planning to do austere knuckles and dualblades for give the max advantage to S1 lightstream Dual blades skill into those weapons

also to get nemesis and slave weapons because i didnt knew the grind cap conversion was 32 Q_Q

Never had any troubles finding UQ runs 0.o

Regarding Crevox's post:
    Number of Austere nt you can own isn't limited/gated behind chronos stones and even if Ares drop is real bad you can still get them from Hero crests exchange (at worst). Also you can change type of nemesis/slave at the cost of UQ stones because it require to get old type slave/nem for the exchange. At least we don't need to get multiple copies to +35 nem/slave fodders like before. Super Megaton farm ez. Got some Exquisite Megaton as well. Ez gold mats farm with unwanted drops + ares stones. I would have prefered to farm E.Forest instead of runing the same A to B content but honestly UQ is way more appealing for me.
    Last edited by Masu; May 14, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Never had any troubles finding UQ runs 0.o
    Same (ship2), and yet i play this game when the ship is not very crowded (around 3 AM JST)
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Super Megaton farm ez.
    I think I ran a total of 10 Amduscia runs as a Summoner main and I didn't get a single one. Meanwhile I've gotten 3 at once from one phanatical phantoms.

Number of Austere nt you can own isn't limited/gated behind chronos stones
    Well the first chronos stone is free (Val +35), they just gave one from campaign, then you can get at least one more from story. If for some reason you already have 2-3 non-lightstream 15 stars and are still looking for more (and you didn't want to just convert your existing ones NOR get the better ones coming out next update), then yes, austere exists. I assume whoever in this scenario that has this many 15 stars would know all this already, but either way, I think the reasons I listed are pretty reason enough as to why people preferred forest. I still think it's easier to get presuming you have the chronos stone, on top of just being a better weapon.

EDIT: And well, based on his post, he just wants them for the SAF for 10 ATK power, so shrug.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 14, 2019 at 10:58 AM.

I think I did only one run. Yeah I'm burnt out.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    I think I did only one run. Yeah I'm burnt out.
    I skipped these too, waiting for UH grind for weapon camos and to get a few good weapons coming out of it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i wanted to get invade , nemesis and slave weapons but i just found people for 1 run in UQ ambducia in the whole week , why there wasnt demand ?
    I'm pretty sure most people were running Enchanted Forest.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Check the UQ blocks next time.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by MelancholyWitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure most people were running Enchanted Forest.
    Nope, maybe it's a ship thing if you saw that but i had 0 issues getting plenty of runs all week, even got 2 aus weapons out of it and LOTS of gold items out of the useless weapons.

In fact forest was the one with the least amount of people or same. i didn't check every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Check the UQ blocks next time.
    It looks like he didn't know about the "match in multiple blocks" feature.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; May 15, 2019 at 02:09 AM.