Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think those bosses ain't meant to be solo'ed. It perfectly doable, but may take a bit much of a time if you can't provide steady DPS flow alone.
    You are right that they are not meant to be solo'ed but I guess that would be for now right ?? I hope some time down the road they would be solo'able like the flaming mammoth which was once conisdered impossible

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think those bosses ain't meant to be solo'ed. It perfectly doable, but may take a bit much of a time if you can't provide steady DPS flow alone.
    I soloed Ringa at area 2 in about 12 minutes... crap >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I soloed Ringa at area 2 in about 12 minutes... crap >_<
    what class and what is your dps on stat??
    basically what's your gear like

I can admit one that is this : given my gear that I have , the damage I output is nowhere near to this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cCelwu0rw ----> グラナグワナーダ 3 mins

or this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByYWc-cCBOI --- > ブリュー・リンガーダ (Ringa) 5mins UH

or even this guy lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9Qk0nKjDc --> mizer UH 4 mins
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 18, 2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    what class and what is your dps on stat??
    basically what's your gear like
    Rifle Phantom full Lightstream, 1065 HP, 237 PP, 4050 Ratk

I can admit one that is this : given my gear that I have , the damage I output is nowhere near to this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cCelwu0rw ----> グラナグワナーダ 3 mins

or this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByYWc-cCBOI --- > ブリュー・リンガーダ (Ringa) 5mins UH
    Both are japanese, compared to them my game runs about twice slower 'cause of ping on full channel. On empty channel situation's little better but not much.
    Slower JA windows, PAs execution, Kugel SA tick speed. During Phantom time japanese player can detonate 3 marks, but I can only one. I need much more time to charge skills. My dodges don't work and I even have buttons pressure with no reaction somtimes.
    And after Omega Apprentice/Loser trigger I need to wait about 3-5 second for teleport while japanese players already left the map.
    Sometimes I have a feeleng about playing a different game with them.

Rifle Phantom full Lightstream, 1065 HP, 237 PP, 4050 Ratk

Both are japanese, compared to them my game runs about twice slower 'cause of ping on full channel. On empty channel situation's little better but not much.
    Slower JA windows, PAs execution, Kugel SA tick speed. During Phantom time japanese player can detonate 3 marks, but I can only one. I need much more time to charge skills. My dodges don't work and I even have buttons pressure with no reaction somtimes.
    And after Omega Apprentice/Loser trigger I need to wait about 3-5 second for teleport while japanese players already left the map.
    Sometimes I have a feeleng about playing a different game with them.
    Those are very common symptoms, but of being bad.

100k's damage per hit is what mostly those video's show.
    Just what type of gear do you need especially for hero

100k's damage per hit is what mostly those video's show.
    Just what type of gear do you need especially for hero
    100k PER hit is an overstatement. Also 2 of those 3 videos are Braver. Katana counter and Br with weak stance hitting weak points do monstruous damages.

Thanks for the Ph vid, I learned some few tricks on how to build markers faster.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Those are very common symptoms, but of being bad.
    Maybe, I don't deny I'm not a pro. But how can you explain when at the mornings Easter, when servers are almost empty, I can easily charge my DB and at evenings when servers are full I can barely have a half of it charged?

Maybe, I don't deny I'm not a pro. But how can you explain when at the mornings Easter, when servers are almost empty, I can easily charge my DB and at evenings when servers are full I can barely have a half of it charged?
    Explain what? Server fullness would have nothing to do with your ping either way, servers would be overloaded both for you and JPs. DB gauge charge depends a lot on how fast the quest progresses because it scales with time, at evenings your groups are just better somehow, or at least your confirmation bias works like that. Since they are better the quest goes faster and it's harder to charge DB.

There are enough gaijins checking swiki's framedata and finding the same exact numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    100k PER hit is an overstatement. Also 2 of those 3 videos are Braver. Katana counter and Br with weak stance hitting weak points do monstruous damages.

Thanks for the Ph vid, I learned some few tricks on how to build markers faster.
    I see so those vids were nothing more than Braver stuff.
    Surely Hero must have something similar if not people like me will just end up dodging till knockout by boss