Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

Thank god there are atomizer barriers so people can pretend pugs are premades with their made up rules being the highest authority and players don't have the right to go whatever way they want in their FREE exploration quest.

Somehow I never actually stumbled upon that kind of barrier myself but the moment I see one I am picking up the mates and then munching on them right on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Thank god there are atomizer barriers so people can pretend pugs are premades with their made up rules being the highest authority and players don't have the right to go whatever way they want in their FREE exploration quest.

Somehow I never actually stumbled upon that kind of barrier myself but the moment I see one I am picking up the mates and then munching on them right on the spot.
    Nothing kills a field like when one guy decides to run to the exit spawning whatever they leave behind while rest of the mpa decides hey we're done here in only a 30min grind when youre techinically suppose to be farming for much longer for those drops and ya going to the big area is pointless for little spawns and maybe an e trial. If people are barring off the A2 exit thats new to me since ive never seen it but barring off the big area is a-ok by me
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Whenever I need to exit from an MPA loop, I follow the loop until the group circles near the exit and then I take my leave. That, or I telepipe back/abandon quest. It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty annoying when there is a good loop going on and one person splits off and spawns e-trials in spots out of the loop, making everyone have to run there just to take care of it. IIRC there can only be a max number of e-trials on a map at once, so spawning them out of the loop path messes with the flow. Can't say I've ever seen a atomizer/mate barrier in my ~1.2k hours played though

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Whenever I need to exit from an MPA loop, I follow the loop until the group circles near the exit and then I take my leave. That, or I telepipe back/abandon quest. It's not the end of the world, but it's pretty annoying when there is a good loop going on and one person splits off and spawns e-trials in spots out of the loop, making everyone have to run there just to take care of it. IIRC there can only be a max number of e-trials on a map at once, so spawning them out of the loop path messes with the flow. Can't say I've ever seen a atomizer/mate barrier in my ~1.2k hours played though
    Usually only see the barrier in Enchanted Forest if the map has a big area, if not you just run the normal rotation. Theres always going to be that one guy who tries to force the mpa to go in some other rotation that eventually people either leave or continue with the rotation they were doing
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm having bad flashbacks to old Christmas EQs. There was always some galaxy brain who decided it'd be a great idea not to run with the rest of the MPA and go the other way by themselves, triggering bosses and fucking up the run for 11 other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Usually only see the barrier in Enchanted Forest if the map has a big area, if not you just run the normal rotation. Theres always going to be that one guy who tries to force the mpa to go in some other rotation that eventually people either leave or continue with the rotation they were doing
    Ah, gotcha. I guess I didn't see this kind of thing since I was in normal matchmaking, where you don't really see much organization like that, for most of EP5

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I'm having bad flashbacks to old Christmas EQs. There was always some galaxy brain who decided it'd be a great idea not to run with the rest of the MPA and go the other way by themselves, triggering bosses and fucking up the run for 11 other people.
    Man, Christmas 2018 usually went smooth but you'd get that odd run where someone would go through the middle path while everyone is following the usual counterclockwise path and screw up the spawns

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Ah, gotcha. I guess I didn't see this kind of thing since I was in normal matchmaking, where you don't really see much organization like that, for most of EP5
    takes awhile for people to catch on, rotations are always great its just the people who want to bother people by messing it up that get upset by it. I mean really if people dont want to mess up the map rotation just leave or telepipe up to campship, i mean it'd be cool if they dont spawn a bunch of stuff but people are going to do whatever without some consideration for the other 11 people they were farming with
    PSO2 NGS

still wondering if we ever gonna get another difficulty in the future

i was thinking about MH (Mega Hard) where enemies are being lv 100+ and have faster animnation/attacks

on Topic, yes UH is the 15* paradise

it's raining 15*s

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    on Topic, yes UH is the 15* paradise

it's raining 15*s
    not for me

You can fix your loop caused by a person running to the exit by following the person to the exit and then making bigger loop until you reach your previous position and it's totally your fault that you play in multi party public space and your amazing plan didn't include people with collection files. In fact you can almost always fix your loop with minimal setbacks, unless there are more meta tiles that I was supposed to know about and always loop through them. Well it helps that I usually start up my MPAs and then lead the group so I can always just make a huge loop going near the exit. I still just go through big area in Forest or Ultimate Lilipa if it's in the way, no one disapproved of it yet and I can't even begin to care about spawn killing going 5 seconds slower once in 3-5 minutes because this tile is bad.