also i wonder if there would be titles for clearing them hehe

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    decided to make a post purely for this.
    well 3 fields launch today.
    new mobs with shields.

anyone up for the challenge?
    also i wonder if there would be titles for clearing them hehe
    Made a single run as rifle Ph.
    Heal nerf seems ok. My resta is roughly 1/2 from norrmal.
    As expected mobs are mostly faster and more agressives damage sponges.
    I've yet to see luminmechs, I don't even know if they spawn in desert (?).
    The shields...dunno if it's annoying for melee class class but it didn't felt annoying 0.o
    The new gwana in boss area isn't threatening at all and have a damn huge hp pool making the fight really boring.
    XP is shiet. So are common drops x)

Those are just early thoughts but for a first impression, this is not very engaging

anyone done hero yet on these fields?

The mechs do spawn I did encounter them in the desert

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Made a single run as rifle Ph.
    Heal nerf seems ok. My resta is roughly 1/2 from norrmal.
    As expected mobs are mostly faster and more agressives damage sponges.
    I've yet to see luminmechs, I don't even know if they spawn in desert (?).
    The shields...dunno if it's annoying for melee class class but it didn't felt annoying 0.o
    The new gwana in boss area isn't threatening at all and have a damn huge hp pool making the fight really boring.
    XP is shiet. So are common drops x)

Those are just early thoughts but for a first impression, this is not very engaging
    Yeah, one thing i was banking on was the XP being huge because i did expect damage sponge enemies. but for how long it takes for stuff to die i figured the xp would make up for it,

Not at all impressed with UH atm, the only saving grace is it does drop Excubes directly . but going to need more then that before i do it normally.

people in the runs I had had no difficulty melting mobs like normal; some of the bosses were actually threatening to the group though, moreso when shields were involved (mizer does not fuck around with the missiles, and higher level apostolo is a recipe for fun times)

really only thing that stood out to me was mizer, gwan and ringahda, along with luminmechs were completely forgettable

also attack from behind shield makes me very sad on hunter when literally everything and its mother will aggro me and stay aggroed, depending on what the trial is i basically have to sit there and deal with it to keep whatever's got the shield from moving too much so everyone else can wail on its ass, but that's about my only gripe and it's really not a big deal

an hour of this netted me like 100-something cubes without even really bothering to loot everything, im ok with it

Burn is doing anywhere from 350k to 700k ticks on gwana. It’s so fun. As well as 30k ~ 100k on normal mobs

So it seems the UH Easter EQ, or perhaps Decente Draal, drops a new soul: Ex Ares Soul. Gives +20 to everything with 50 HP and 2 PP.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So it seems the UH Easter EQ, or perhaps Decente Draal, drops a new soul: Ex Ares Soul. Gives +20 to everything with 50 HP and 2 PP.
    yeah in UH everything hurts. Like you could get killed in one hit by some bosses. I am starting to feel that this is some what centered around Phantom and this is is just the start to it. The thing about Phantom is more about dodging then actually throwing hundreds and thousands of hits.

Edit: anyways video up in [Phantom vs Hero] with regards to Hero vs shield mobs

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    yeah in UH everything hurts. Like you could get killed in one hit by some bosses. I am starting to feel that this is some what centered around Phantom and this is is just the start to it. The thing about Phantom is more about dodging then actually throwing hundreds and thousands of hits.

Edit: anyways video up in [Phantom vs Hero] with regards to Hero vs shield mobs
    Saying UH is centered around Phantom seems rather crass considering every other class can still avoid attacks just fine.