Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

From my solo and 3 man experience in parser codes Vardha Soma has 49m hp, trigger version much more, Vibra/Bibra/Big bug has about 95m. 25 million for Gwana would be coincide with my burn calculation.

Vibra having like 95 million makes sense. His weak point is overly exposed and I've had situations where we just DPS him as he stands there and does nothing for a while.

why does Takemi always think that if he can't clear content as fast as good players that the content is too hard or it requires for them to have God-like gear or something.

but on topic, im not exactly fast myself on these bosses so im averaging like idk about 7-8mins on Ringa, 5mins on Gwana and 5mins on Maizer albeit im using just rare drop boost stuff, nothing to boost my attacks aside shifta and drink.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    If the bosses have different HP values, and an annoying burrow boss that rarely shows his weak point like Gwanahda has lower HP to the point of only having 25 million, then it only proves my point further.
    which is what exactly? "oh it's A2 so it's easy"? the bosses do the same moves, do the same damage, you just spend half of the time fighting them that you would in A1 soloing the same boss. it's not as though you can cheese the A2 boss because of this, they are still super tanks compared to anything else we've dealt with regularly before (with the exception of lv85 free field bosses, they beefed them up to UH levels, just no new AI/attacks).
    Last edited by milranduil; May 18, 2019 at 08:47 PM.

you just spend half of the time fighting them that you would in A1 soloing the same boss.
    Not necessarily no, pending how long and how much damage it takes to expose weak points on things like Gwanahda and Ringahda. If the extra HP requires you to have to down them again, or makes it take longer to down them but still results in the same amount of time DPSing their weak point, then it can be an excessive increase in time required. Or, for something like Sturm Mizer, you may end up waiting a long time for him to open his core again which can vastly alter the time required.

You also don't have to deal with tons of extra adds, which regardless of whether or not you care to kill them, they will certainly get in the way and make things take longer.

they are still super tanks compared to anything else we've dealt with regularly before (with the exception of lv85 free field bosses, they beefed them up to UH levels, just no new AI/attacks).
    With the exception of the extremely similar content released not too long ago...

It's just the next tier of content. They have more HP, but not by much. There's not even any point in soloing them, if people are gonna solo bosses that are tuned for multiple players, then yeah whoa, be surprised when they don't just fall over. I've never soloed any of them because it's inefficient and unrewarding.

My only point was that 2 minutes on those seemed pretty fast knowing how long they take to kill out in A1, but when I realized people are doing it in A2 with massively reduced enemy HP and no adds to deal with, then yeah, those times make sense and aren't surprising at all.

Also, for the purpose of time attacking bosses, these fields have the massive benefit of not having a damage cap, which heavily gets in the way of being able to dish out high amounts of DPS for some classes. I have to alter my damage rotation just based on whether or not there's a damage cap in place when fighting monsters because, for one example, it's the difference between my bird hitting for 2.3 million and hitting for 999,999.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 18, 2019 at 09:27 PM.

>Not necessarily no

>I've never soloed any of them because it's inefficient and unrewarding.
    ok

My only point was that 2 minutes on those seemed pretty fast knowing how long they take to kill out in A1, but when I realized people are doing it in A2 with massively reduced enemy HP and no adds to deal with, then yeah, those times make sense and aren't surprising at all.
    my issue was with saying it's easy when multiple people earlier posted kill times 6x longer than the video or noted that it's very difficult for them.

Also, for the purpose of time attacking bosses, these fields have the massive benefit of not having a damage cap, which heavily gets in the way of being able to dish out high amounts of DPS for some classes. I have to alter my damage rotation just based on whether or not there's a damage cap in place when fighting monsters because, for one example, it's the difference between my bird hitting for 2.3 million and hitting for 999,999.
    alter dps rotations, yes. get in the way of high dps, no. i would agree with you if soloing UH with maron where su would be gimped af with damage cap, but you said you don't solo so that's irrelevant. su's highest dps is still synchro with rykros. bird is nice for dpp, but it's nowhere near synchro.
    Last edited by milranduil; May 18, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

is there a title for clearing the UH boss or the whole UH quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is there a title for clearing the UH boss or the whole UH quest ?
    no 5char

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    ok

alter dps rotations, yes. get in the way of high dps, no. i would agree with you if soloing UH with maron where su would be gimped af with damage cap, but you said you don't solo so that's irrelevant. su's highest dps is still synchro with rykros. bird is nice for dpp, but it's nowhere near synchro.
    I don't have to solo the bosses to give you the logic I just gave, which is sound and makes sense.

I'm not going to argue Summoner DPS with you or even entertain you attempting to ridicule an example.

my issue was with saying it's easy when multiple people earlier posted kill times 6x longer than the video or noted that it's very difficult for them.
    Welcome to an opinion. I already said (multiple times) that people all have vastly varying levels of skill and equipment, and even play completely different classes. There's no need to jump to conclusions on so many things.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    no 5char
    ?? no 5char??