Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Both are japanese, compared to them my game runs about twice slower 'cause of ping on full channel. On empty channel situation's little better but not much.
    Slower JA windows, PAs execution, Kugel SA tick speed. During Phantom time japanese player can detonate 3 marks, but I can only one. I need much more time to charge skills. My dodges don't work and I even have buttons pressure with no reaction somtimes.
    And after Omega Apprentice/Loser trigger I need to wait about 3-5 second for teleport while japanese players already left the map.
    Sometimes I have a feeleng about playing a different game with them.
    this means you are playing the game on like 15 fps, or are just bad, or both. ping affects how long it takes the game to communicate back to you which affects how long it takes your damage numbers to show up (not how long it takes for you to hit them, just for the damage to have registered), weapons switches, and loading areas if it's bad enough. it does NOT affect you building mark or charge skill times, or dodging, or anything. that's all on you, and you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I see so those vids were nothing more than Braver stuff.
    Surely Hero must have something similar if not people like me will just end up dodging till knockout by boss
    hero can kill ringa in 3min solo.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    this means you are playing the game on like 15 fps, or are just bad, or both. ping affects how long it takes the game to communicate back to you which affects how long it takes your damage numbers to show up (not how long it takes for you to hit them, just for the damage to have registered), weapons switches, and loading areas if it's bad enough. it does NOT affect you building mark or charge skill times, or dodging, or anything. that's all on you, and you alone.

hero can kill ringa in 3min solo.
    Spoiler!
    8mins you mean. ringa maybe easy but not mizer

The first ~4 minutes are Ringa. Then it's ~2 minutes for Mizer and ~2 minutes for Gwana...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

hero 2 mins on mizer lol. what gear did they use. all 250 stats lol. My gear is not that great hehe
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 18, 2019 at 02:17 PM.

it helps to read the title and watch the video.
    hero 2 mins on mizer lol. what gear did they use. all 250 stats lol. My gear is not that great hehe
    the point is that hero is still plenty good at all 3 bosses. affixes amount to at most 25-30% of total damage (if including SSAs, if just units then like 15-20%), the rest assuming 15* already, is knowledge, skill, and execution. even if you had 0 atk affixed, and a couple general SSAs, ringa could be done in 5 or so minutes, and the other two in 3-4min.
    Last edited by milranduil; May 18, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Already bored of UH, bosses only do like 40% if I even get hit (rarely) while everyone else is eating the ground every few seconds (guess putting All Resist III on each unit worked), heal nerf is whatever because 2 ticks during Phantom's invincibility puts me back to full, bosses are the same braindead AI (but with the bonus of glitching through walls and no longer moving) just turned into even bigger sponges, the shield weaknesses are basically all just "attack from 1cm above ground level" and as usual everyone else is drowning in new 15* rods while all my remaining 125% Tri boosters get me a single 14* Takt. Whoopie.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; May 18, 2019 at 02:52 PM.

I was surprised at the Hero times until I saw they were fighting them in the end arena.

Yeah, that's not hard. Those bosses are tuned for 4 players or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I was surprised at the Hero times until I saw they were fighting them in the end arena.

Yeah, that's not hard. Those bosses are tuned for 4 players or less.
    they still have an enormous hp. part of the point of showing the video is how to fight the bosses correctly since some people seem to have no idea what they're doing taking 12 minutes.

edit: A2 gwana seems to have about 12 million while A1 has about 25 million, so A2 is probably about half HP for the three.
    Last edited by milranduil; May 18, 2019 at 06:40 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I've resigned myself to the fact that i'm bad at this game, lol.

Can't even do earth destroyers, feelsbadman.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    they still have an enormous hp. part of the point of showing the video is how to fight the bosses correctly since some people seem to have no idea what they're doing taking 12 minutes.

edit: A2 gwana seems to have about 12 million while A1 has about 25 million, so A2 is probably about half HP for the three.
    Learning how to fight the bosses is of course a big part of it. A relatively geared player that knows how to play their class can do 100k DPS at the very least, judging by Code: Defeats and boss kill times. Being able to do that much requires knowing how to fight the boss, but of course also optimizing your own play.

12 million HP is 100k DPS for a 2 minute kill, so it lines up with how long you'd expect it to take. Gwanadha is annoying with his burrowing and tentacle stuff, Sturm Mizer moves around a lot and rarely exposes his weak point, and Ringahda has his own reasons, so some overhead is expected, but the numbers themselves pretty much line up.

I don't know exactly how much A1 or A2 has for HP, but even just looking at Code: Defeats shows the numbers adding up to more than 25 million, though I don't know what boss this was (this is the same screenshot I posted earlier):

If the bosses have different HP values, and an annoying burrow boss that rarely shows his weak point like Gwanahda has lower HP to the point of only having 25 million, then it only proves my point further.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    I've resigned myself to the fact that i'm bad at this game, lol.

Can't even do earth destroyers, feelsbadman.
    Hey, don't worry about it. If you can't do it then that's okay. If you want to get better to be able to, myself and other people here would be happy to do anything we can to help you learn how to do better. Everyone is at a different skill level and gear level, and not all content is for everyone, but if you're motivated to do it and want to kill it, then I think you can do it.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 18, 2019 at 07:17 PM.