Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

off topic but does anyone got datamined music for Desert, Lilipa and Quarry(and possibily the new EQ)

edit: nvm found it https://soundcloud.com/gestiaisbestia/tracks
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; May 17, 2019 at 04:13 PM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    off topic but does anyone got datamined music for Desert, Lilipa and Quarry(and possibily the new EQ)

edit: nvm found it https://soundcloud.com/gestiaisbestia/tracks
    I've been searching for the tunnels track for a while now, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    UH is fun but UH don't like me. Few 14* I got were those bad and horribly reskined Orbit, one vital intent and one basilis. I've yet to get Dim to drop (not that I really care but still). Finally reached Ph 90 with one of my alts and decided to try Su/Ph, at least maybe I'll get greater chance to get the single valuable Orbit 14*...
    Result after 3+hrs. Peanuts! No drop at all and a 150k worth S1 SSA (which I sent to trash because THE SALT ya know).
    Also as expected lol Su. I can get in middle of a pack of Goldradas and zondeel them for mpa while Apostolos spam ground spikes...something I would not consider to try while playing Ph main, even with the short invicibility when casting techs x)

I think am done with UH for now. Ok it's fun and all but I would like it to be worthy to run too. So for the time being it will be 30mins of UH when Persona boost is up then log off.
    how many hours have you even invested into UH so far? because youre kinda coming off like the 15* drops should have dropped for you real fast then you can just not play the game anymore or something
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

As if Ultimate Quest never happened with those 13* lmao
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    how many hours have you even invested into UH so far? because youre kinda coming off like the 15* drops should have dropped for you real fast then you can just not play the game anymore or something

My friend got two 15 star weapons in the first hour when servers came up. I was legit salty.

Not sure about everyone but I am running UH in hopes of these dropping

ズィレンハイト-NT and ディア series weapons

cause I am looking for

ズィレンハイト-NT -- > S1:依属の志 (14*)

ディア series weapons -- > S3:猛威の奮激 (13*)

Why do these items have to be the rarest lol
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 18, 2019 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I have not accurately counted. Excepted those last 3 hours I talked about, however seeing how my tri 100 pool depleted since UH landed, I would say way too much vs what I got Sure am not expecting to pop up in field and get a 15* few minutes later. That's not like I wasn't there when everyone was runing after Demonia Actually am not really even after those 15*(am fine with Atlas EX katana, Exacrimav and Austere-NT rod).
    I just want to get something worthy once in a while. Those last 3 hrs were just a slap in the face.
    About last part of your post...PSO2 wans't on my drive anymore not so long ago

@Meteor Weapon: I was there too. Which does not mean I want to deal with it again in 2019. I mean we just got out of a UQ/E.Forest boost. I don't know how it was for other drop wise. Personaly I got showered (spoiled?) with drops. Then we get UH and that horrible drop rate of everything...sega need to chose a formula once and for all.

Gotta say UH can be a lot of fun but there are two huge issues that are really holding it back, as usual Sega tripped over themselves when adding new content cause they didn't think things through.

Main issue one is the big healing nerf, that's pure bs when mobs can do 850+ damage. I only played on hr so it wasn't a big deal but I shudder at the though of doing a run on fi or hu, especially with this lag.

The second main issue is just as bad, it's not just the XQ stage orders but also instant punishment, like greatly reduced damage if you don't attack Mizer from close range which means you have no time to react to missile spam that can do 1500+ damage when the game inevitably lags.

Both things we can definitely do without and there is no need to completely break QoL just to add some fun and challenge.
    UH was still quite fun with these issues but not something I would spam when without them I would spam it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Gotta say UH can be a lot of fun but there are two huge issues that are really holding it back, as usual Sega tripped over themselves when adding new content cause they didn't think things through.

Main issue one is the big healing nerf, that's pure bs when mobs can do 850+ damage. I only played on hr so it wasn't a big deal but I shudder at the though of doing a run on fi or hu, especially with this lag.

The second main issue is just as bad, it's not just the XQ stage orders but also instant punishment, like greatly reduced damage if you don't attack Mizer from close range which means you have no time to react to missile spam that can do 1500+ damage when the game inevitably lags.

Both things we can definitely do without and there is no need to completely break QoL just to add some fun and challenge.
    UH was still quite fun with these issues but not something I would spam when without them I would spam it a lot.
    Well to solve the healing problem, customize the resta to more hits than power. I believe that the max would be 6 hits of resta. ( have to check that again ).

As for the missile, at least for me since I play hero , the missles mostly miss cause Hero cause vapor bullet and the fact that I have quite a stack of PP to spare.
    Not sure bout the lag though. Are you on the tweaker?? cause i am not. Could that be the reason ??

adding on: ( my own question )

I tried to solo the UH boss on my own , Area 2 , the single party zone , Yeah.
    One question: Just how much HP do those things have ?? I can dodge that I can but forever no lol. I mean there must be some sort of damage boost coming soon right??
    At the rate of damage I am doing ( is everyone feeling the same or isit just me ) , I can only dodge , dodge and dodge and probably just wait for it to finish me off.
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 18, 2019 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Well to solve the healing problem, customize the resta to more hits than power. I believe that the max would be 6 hits of resta. ( have to check that again ).

As for the missile, at least for me since I play hero , the missles mostly miss cause Hero cause vapor bullet and the fact that I have quite a stack of PP to spare.
    Not sure bout the lag though. Are you on the tweaker?? cause i am not. Could that be the reason ??

adding on: ( my own question )

I tried to solo the UH boss on my own , Area 2 , the single party zone , Yeah.
    One question: Just how much HP do those things have ?? I can dodge that I can but forever no lol. I mean there must be some sort of damage boost coming soon right??
    At the rate of damage I am doing ( is everyone feeling the same or isit just me ) , I can only dodge , dodge and dodge and probably just wait for it to finish me off.
    I think those bosses ain't meant to be solo'ed. It perfectly doable, but may take a bit much of a time if you can't provide steady DPS flow alone.