Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

UH also know as Techers Heaven
    *laughs in Tech explosions*
    A Wand E Change is love.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    my only issues with UH is that I feel like the healing reductions are kinda just annoying but whatever

and also I feel like UH gwan's suction move is way too strong, its basically impossible to not get grabbed in solo*snip*
    https://youtu.be/ig-4y0rcNQM?t=176

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    UH also know as Techers Heaven
    *laughs in Tech explosions*
    A Wand E Change is love.
    Techer makes UH less of a pain sure, especially if a PSE Burst goes off.

Is it just me or sub tunnels are way too dark to reliably see whats going on? If I put sunglasses am sure my screen will turn full black x_x

Just got back from work and did 15 mins and yes, Tunnels feel too dark. I dont care for the drops as much as the easy meseta(for now) from selling them, so I will probably skip tunnels rotations

Here's the quest record from Desert, on Ship 2 at least, if anyone is interested. Confirms Rappy Egg is out there but no sign of an S.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Here's the quest record from Desert, on Ship 2 at least, if anyone is interested. Confirms Rappy Egg is out there but no sign of an S.

My guess is they plan to add the S rappy egg to the new EQ coming up. if there is going to be one. it's funny too, because the first high star i got was that talis, and it's the rarest one in that list. i wonder if it's any good, i didn't bother upgrading it yet.

Rappy Egg 14★ also drops from Easter, my non-Su friend got one (z_z). Resonant weapons also drop there (he got that too).

Redran and Popple still exist in Easter, but I don't think there were any S of those either, so either I'm blind/drop is gone/no one has gotten it.

Oh, and Rappy's personality is Super Early Bird still, so nothing special there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    My guess is they plan to add the S rappy egg to the new EQ coming up. if there is going to be one. it's funny too, because the first high star i got was that talis, and it's the rarest one in that list. i wonder if it's any good, i didn't bother upgrading it yet.
    It seems to be the only one with a competitive ATK value, since the others have lower ATK than Austere but that one has more. I wonder what the potential or SAF is.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 15, 2019 at 09:54 PM.

Had a chance to run around in UH. Things aren't so bad at all in a group, but damn you can get bodied by the new bosses' moves if you can't keep track in all the chaos or you dodge bad. Feel the heat if you got aggro. Love it though

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Rappy Egg 14★ also drops from Easter, my non-Su friend got one (z_z). Resonant weapons also drop there (he got that too).

Redran and Popple still exist in Easter, but I don't think there were any S of those either, so either I'm blind/drop is gone/no one has gotten it.

Oh, and Rappy's personality is Super Early Bird still, so nothing special there.

It seems to be the only one with a competitive ATK value, since the others have lower ATK than Austere but that one has more. I wonder what the potential or SAF is.

Boost damage and grants an additional bonus for each 50 max PP you have up to 300 PP

First level was base 4% it also didn't state the exact bonus.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; May 15, 2019 at 10:49 PM.