Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    are you saying status effects might be relevant again :O

That's burn 5 damage. It's not a joke. Just, Damn Phantoms everywhere means it'll be overwritten with Panic very fast, and that pisses me of to much. Gwana just melts if it stays burned.

P.S poison on mobs is doing 100k.

really liking the Tunnels remix, running UH feels exactly like UQ but things last somewhat longer. so far not bored, looking forward to running some of it solo this weekend.

the e-trials dmg challenges are fun, good to see how you're doing against the boss, boss rings arent as bad but hell Maizer moving everywhere with "hit from behind" ring comes up is kinda annoying
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Damn Phantoms everywhere means it'll be overwritten with Panic very fast, and that pisses me of to much.
    I second this. )=

Yup I went back to Hero. I like range type charcaters so yeah. In any case , my point to add would be this.

No doubt Hero's attacks are faster , which means lesser damage per hit , which also means I need to throw out hundreds of bullets .

However , my multiple hit damage with Hero somehow does not seem to be able to stack up to a phantom's one damage for some reason zzzzzzz.

So how do people like me play UH at the moment until those PA boosts arrive for Hero ?? I have no clue lol.

anyone for comments?
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 16, 2019 at 01:48 AM.

That's burn 5 damage. It's not a joke. Just, Damn Phantoms everywhere means it'll be overwritten with Panic very fast, and that pisses me of to much. Gwana just melts if it stays burned.

Panic? don't you mean jellen, but even then, that doesn't overwrite, did i miss something? where do they have an innate panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Panic? don't you mean jellen, but even then, that doesn't overwrite, did i miss something? where do they have an innate panic.
    Casting grants techs constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Casting grants techs constantly.
    Yeah i figured that out like 5 minutes after posting, i just realized that is all people do, spam illgrants.

Only had time for a little bit of it tonight, because I had stuff to do for work, but it was honestly a lot more fun than I expected. I don't know if I would have felt the same way on a class that depends on mates for healing, but as a Phantom, it was a blast.. Not as much mass carnage as I expected, though Grana Gwanahda gave a couple of people a nasty surprise.with that amped up suction attack. And three 14* drops in less than an hour was pretty nice.

I was also surprised to find out that I could actually solo fairly effectively in there (for the short period of time that I actually was soloing before a bunch more people jumped in). A little slow-going when solo, but when it's that much fun I don't mind it taking some time.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

UH is dope. Good content, fun trials, good game. YSOK is god.

Yeah it's unfortunate but as soon as I realized the Burn damage I started changing Wand Element to Fire and hope most Ph I encounter won't screw it up.