Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Yup I went back to Hero. I like range type charcaters so yeah. In any case , my point to add would be this.

No doubt Hero's attacks are faster , which means lesser damage per hit , which also means I need to throw out hundreds of bullets .

However , my multiple hit damage with Hero somehow does not seem to be able to stack up to a phantom's one damage for some reason zzzzzzz.

So how do people like me play UH at the moment until those PA boosts arrive for Hero ?? I have no clue lol.

anyone for comments?
    hero sword was made for mobbing like this, it's one of its biggest strengths (assuming you know how to keep hero boost). it doesn't need any buffs for content like this.

the only boss i was interested in uploading was the new ringa, as it's enjoyable to counter spam with BrPh. gwana is too easy if it spams suction, and mizer missiles can suck a nut. LF katana all guard in EP10

With Special Effects being a thing in UH, I'll try TE/FI with Chase Advance, tonight.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

more like UH = Ultra Health

I wonder if Sega is ever gonna implement Status Effect stacking. Would make it either relevant or very threatening again lol.
    test

Has it been tested if generic Lilipa Timed Abilities work in Ultra Hard? Or do we have to wait for new ones to be implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    They created new ones for planet lilipa that work anywhere on the planet.
    Ah, thanks for the confirmation. I missed it because I expected it to be somewhere close to Advance or Ultimate crafts in the list, whereas it it exactly after Quarry ARKS 3.

i finally had a chance to try UH and minions are handable , bossses are crazy and with special challenges even more its funny actually

only complain its , i cant clear the final room by my self , i fought the cockroach and i couldnt beat it , i lost my pantience ,im sure i didnt even reach half of his HP

i used atlas EX rifle with life steal effect so.. bad equipment wasnt a factor here

Having run Quarry for a couple of hours last night, I don't like it as much as I did Tunnels. It's a little too wide open, things spread out too much and you spend too much time chasing them around. More than that, though, as things get more spread out, Death from Offscreen starts to become a bigger problem (especially via the Mizer Missile Massacre)..

Not that Quarry is terrible or anything... it's OK, but Tunnels is more fun.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i finally had a chance to try UH and minions are handable , bossses are crazy and with special challenges even more its funny actually

only complain its , i cant clear the final room by my self , i fought the cockroach and i couldnt beat it , i lost my pantience ,im sure i didnt even reach half of his HP

i used atlas EX rifle with life steal effect so.. bad equipment wasnt a factor here
    Wow, you are modest. Took my long to beat as Ph as well, but much faster with the main class.

UH is fun but UH don't like me. Few 14* I got were those bad and horribly reskined Orbit, one vital intent and one basilis. I've yet to get Dim to drop (not that I really care but still). Finally reached Ph 90 with one of my alts and decided to try Su/Ph, at least maybe I'll get greater chance to get the single valuable Orbit 14*...
    Result after 3+hrs. Peanuts! No drop at all and a 150k worth S1 SSA (which I sent to trash because THE SALT ya know).
    Also as expected lol Su. I can get in middle of a pack of Goldradas and zondeel them for mpa while Apostolos spam ground spikes...something I would not consider to try while playing Ph main, even with the short invicibility when casting techs x)

I think am done with UH for now. Ok it's fun and all but I would like it to be worthy to run too. So for the time being it will be 30mins of UH when Persona boost is up then log off.