Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ultra Hard: Naberius Fields

so what do you guys think of it? only ran Tundra and the Blizzard cats are my favorite, BANGer bear is fun solo wise and Gol Zesh kinda sucks. The drops here aren't worth the time to me (outside the JBs) but the Blood Series have definitely opened up some cool possibilities with other classes (Blood Wand + Heavy Hammer on other classes) but those can be bought for cheap.

Outside that, I sorta wanted to dive into a retrospective on these UH fields and how it feels super lackluster in terms of Sega putting out content, it feels super lazy and really low effort that they just work on 3 bosses and slap everything else with more hp and damage and thats about it. I would have preferred the UQ treatment with an overhaul on everything from AI to aesthetics on mobs/bosses (but i guess UQs have to somehow tie into story mode which is why we don't see the fields change). This honestly feels like they can just throw out low effort content and let it be
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Blizzard Duo is great, Banger Bear havent tried solo yet, Ultra Zesh is boring as if nothing changed other than him being a flying UFO for a short while. Ihope after Ultralizing all the areas in the game they'd bring something new like a free field in space, Photoner shipwreck or something.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Blizzard Duo is great, Banger Bear havent tried solo yet, Ultra Zesh is boring as if nothing changed other than him being a flying UFO for a short while. Ihope after Ultralizing all the areas in the game they'd bring something new like a free field in space, Photoner shipwreck or something.
    Let me explore Photoner's capital ship SEGA
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Outside that, I sorta wanted to dive into a retrospective on these UH fields and how it feels super lackluster in terms of Sega putting out content, it feels super lazy and really low effort that they just work on 3 bosses and slap everything else with more hp and damage and thats about it. I would have preferred the UQ treatment with an overhaul on everything from AI to aesthetics on mobs/bosses (but i guess UQs have to somehow tie into story mode which is why we don't see the fields change). This honestly feels like they can just throw out low effort content and let it be
    It's filler content so we have something, anything, other than the EQ that's remotely relevant while they get better stuff ready for later. The fast turn around on the second set of UH fields made that pretty clear.

If we got UH a year ago then we'd still be on just desert for like another month, or possibly forever.

I also think part of it is because people constantly beg for old free fields to be updated when they add a new difficulty. Remember how long it took them for XH free fields only for us to get like... 3, and them to just be hp buffs on mobs? At least UH has updated bosses and mechanics. :/

EDIT: To be fair though I'm fine with this kind of content because it'll be fun to come back when it's less relevant just to casually beat up on mobs that don't die in one shot, like I did with the XH FFs. The game has kind of lacked high level evergreen guruguru content for me to just roll around in, so I appreciate them starting with it this episode instead of wating so long.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 13, 2019 at 04:44 AM.

Did my first run of Tundra before the rotation to Ruins and nope am still not convinced. Just feel like another layer of paint over the previous washed out one...but it's still the same shit in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's filler content so we have something, anything, other than the EQ that's remotely relevant while they get better stuff ready for later. The fast turn around on the second set of UH fields made that pretty clear.

Spoiler!
    Problem to me is most content outside eqs are...fillers and even some eqs can be tagged as fillers. Question is, what remains once you remove all those fillers? Not much. Still, this 'not much' weights 64Go...for now :/

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

The new weapons are on player shops? I haven't been on.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    The new weapons are on player shops? I haven't been on.
    The Blood 14* weapons from the new UH quests are on player shops.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Just got the 15* JBs from UH Ruins. Are these things any good? My current JBs are Lightstream so I doubt it but I thought I'd ask.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Just got the 15* JBs from UH Ruins. Are these things any good? My current JBs are Lightstream so I doubt it but I thought I'd ask.
    They are decent, although weaker than LS. their power is around Atra EX, and they give a JG effect to all boots PA at the start, which makes them much harder to interrupt (especially Vinto)

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Problem to me is most content outside eqs are...fillers and even some eqs can be tagged as fillers. Question is, what remains once you remove all those fillers? Not much. Still, this 'not much' weights 64Go...for now :/
    What DOESN'T count as filler content to you then?

EDIT: To clarify, when I say filler, I mean something they can consistently put out between bigger updates to give people something relevant to do while EQs are down. The game REALLY suffered from mostly getting EQs last episode, and while it gets boring if you grind it all day, I appreciate them adding content like this early in the episode instead of right at the end.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 14, 2019 at 01:31 AM.