MOAR FAN STUFF

Attachment 42137

FoosuTekutaa pawaaaa
    Welcome to the club.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Some of those units seem to be pure cosmetic only, if only Sega released a Unit Form Change Ticket/Pass soon.
    Still hoping for this in the future.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can use Austere 12* units however. The full set was given as a login reward at some point. Austere Rear+Arm, due to their set bonus, are better than Bode and second only to Lightstream units. Unless you have some better Rear like the ones from Battle Mode, Mask of Vain or Orgei.
    I have Mask of Vain as my rear and Hang Bode as my arm. I have the Lightstream leg unit on as well. Austere does not compare to that. I just want a better arm unit that isn't Bode which right now is only Lightstream which only drops from Persona which RNG hasn't been kind of me with.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I have Mask of Vain as my rear and Hang Bode as my arm. I have the Lightstream leg unit on as well. Austere does not compare to that. I just want a better arm unit that isn't Bode which right now is only Lightstream which only drops from Persona which RNG hasn't been kind of me with.
    Yep, unfortunately all other 12*s outside of Lightstream are just sidegrades and not really worth the effort. I'd suggest keeping it 1 more month till we get Evleda upgrade, since there is a chance it will rival or surpass Lightstream units in one department at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Yep, unfortunately all other 12*s outside of Lightstream are just sidegrades and not really worth the effort. I'd suggest keeping it 1 more month till we get Evleda upgrade, since there is a chance it will rival or surpass Lightstream units in one department at least.
    it wont surprass but 90% chance it will be just a bit under it.... or a slightly better Bode tier set

since Raid Gear > Event gear
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Won't be surprised at all if they give evleda units the ray-union treatment i.e slightly more hp + additional s/r/t resist depending on what unit it is (additional strike if rear, range if arm etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.