Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Chill, it woll drop the Novell weapon series too. It's S4 compatible and apparently "restrained" which implies an upgrade.
    The event will provide a similar ticket as the one from last year where you get 1 Novell for free per account and regular Persona EQ will be quest link boosted by the anniversary Quest. Also Evleda upgrade is finally here but it doesn't look so amazing so far (Elveda Units -> Claesis Units. No Schvelle Units apparently)
    Evelda unit upgrade is dead to me man, full Lightstream for each attack type doesnt make me want to touch those units even if they were somehow slightly better but i also dont want Austere NT's anymore, got enough and now since I cant desynth when they drop that idk what to do with them

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Last years Shiren and Guren Weapons were the most powerful (if you element matched) so i assume that Novell might be best under certain conditions.
    you better tell him that even though Shiren and Guren were good for a month or two it doesn't mean these LQ weapons wont fall out of power just as fast either because it he going crazy in twitch chat last night acting like he needs to drop Atra EX+LS just because of the new S4 series coming out. Dont fill his mind with too many idea's
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Evelda unit upgrade is dead to me man, full Lightstream for each attack type doesnt make me want to touch those units even if they were somehow slightly better but i also dont want Austere NT's anymore, got enough and now since I cant desynth when they drop that idk what to do with them

you better tell him that even though Shiren and Guren were good for a month or two it doesn't mean these LQ weapons wont fall out of power just as fast either because it he going crazy in twitch chat last night acting like he needs to drop Atra EX+LS just because of the new S4 series coming out. Dont fill his mind with too many idea's

bro as much as the mods hate me but w/e, hes not using his dam head, we all know event (LQ) gear is never that good, Shien/Homura happened to actually be good for a little while but ultimately brought down by better gear released not too long after and essentially was locked as raid boss only weapons since you had to rely on same element to make the most of it. Takemi doesn't use their brain as a reminder that genuiely the last raid for the Episode almost always offers the highest endgame gear that is incentive enough to jump to but because Takemi is Takemi and somehow people put up with his head logic, hes going to jump to the new S4 series and insist theyre the best then block people when they refute actual facts about it.

I mean im not trying to like the debby downer on gear but its literally the same old patterns Sega's done over the years, if youre geared now the event gear most likely wont matter to you even if its a 1-2% increase in dmg or even slight stat increases from Lightstream units, if youre relatively new or just plain down on luck then this gear may be for you.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I can say that I am fine with Evleda upgrade. If its better than Bode then I welcome it. I never got Celestial arm units to drop from Persona despite the ridiculous amount of times I have fought him both EQ and trigger. Only got 2 rears and 2 legs and since you can't do trading, I have been stuck with Bode. I also didn't get a lot of Austere NT because I wasn't fortunate to get many Invade NTs for whatever reason.

So I do not personally have an issue with it and I am sure many who do not sack loads of time into the game due to other things will be fine. I can understand how it doesn't matter for those who do spend time and got lucky with RNG.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

The maid outfits are probably the only ones that grabbed my attention from this stream.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    The maid outfits are probably the only ones that grabbed my attention from this stream.
    Ye still ol same cliché shit year after year. 0 risk 0 creativity and people still pay for it. Most outfits from stream are redit of available stuff. Where are muh sci-fi themed stuff that go with ep6 huh? Muv Luv? Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I can say that I am fine with Evleda upgrade. If its better than Bode then I welcome it. I never got Celestial arm units to drop from Persona despite the ridiculous amount of times I have fought him both EQ and trigger. Only got 2 rears and 2 legs and since you can't do trading, I have been stuck with Bode.
    You can use Austere 12* units however. The full set was given as a login reward at some point. Austere Rear+Arm, due to their set bonus, are better than Bode and second only to Lightstream units. Unless you have some better Rear like the ones from Battle Mode, Mask of Vain or Orgei.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can use Austere 12* units however. The full set was given as a login reward at some point. Austere Rear+Arm, due to their set bonus, are better than Bode and second only to Lightstream units. Unless you have some better Rear like the ones from Battle Mode, Mask of Vain or Orgei.
    shine units are not in the same league as rappy, mask, lightstream rear, orgei or even bode. none of the battle arena units at that

Some of those units seem to be pure cosmetic only, if only Sega released a Unit Form Change Ticket/Pass soon.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Some of those units seem to be pure cosmetic only, if only Sega released a Unit Form Change Ticket/Pass soon.
    I second this