Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Oddly enough, this eq is a lot of fun.
    I love how they mix up the different quests with each sector having more than one quest you might get.

Gotta say I really dislike Nemes Ange though, it often flies so high or so low that the attacks are almost entirely off screen and you maybe 1-2 frames to dodge an attack than take out more than half your health.
    And flying all over the place all the time is in general not great either as AIS Vega has no dash like AIS have during Yamato, so getting close to Nemes Ange again wasted some time and you can't simply attack when you get close either cause you need to be careful about the Attacks From Beyond the Screen.

That aside I'm really enjoying it, Dominus something something or what that final boss you fight normally is called is a pretty good fight, not trolling players by randomly blocking away the attackable parts of the boss and constantly cutting off burst damage but simply forcing you to attack while dodging yourself.

TBH running out of weapons I care about, just freed up two Atlas Ex and now a second LS I need to find a use for.
    Not complaining though, lol.

it use step to dash and i don't feel i need to get close to him just stand stil shooting at him wait for barrier counter attack

i feel like no ones pointed out the 240p quality cutscenes we get during this EQ still, whats the deal with this? I'm assuming they're fixing this during next maint
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    people still don't learn to be a zondeel guy when nobody fucking use it really hate to see the other side group slow mpa down
    Zondeel doesn't work on most Photoner Darkers so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i feel like no ones pointed out the 240p quality cutscenes we get during this EQ still, whats the deal with this? I'm assuming they're fixing this during next maint
    I pointed it out already and its not a bug. it's the intended quality. Some of EP5 cutscenes that were too graphically intensive (for the vita) were done is low bitrate 720p videos as well. It just looks awful.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 2, 2019 at 04:27 AM.

It's probably a video at the end so they can have that explosion effect not look like actual garbage like in the apprentice fight.

Definitely a pre-rendered video much like those cutscenes in the final chapter of Episode 5. They probably are never gonna change that since it doesn't seem to be something people have an issue with overall.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    nope only 2 mon that you can't zondeel boss and the barrier one

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

I pointed it out already and its not a bug. it's the intended quality. Some of EP5 cutscenes that were too graphically intensive (for the vita) were done is low bitrate 720p videos as well. It just looks awful.
    Oh i must have passed up your post pointing that out, my bad. Really i dont see why we dont just have seperate resolutions for the scenes and id argue vita dying off and what not i guess its some leeway??? I dont understand Segas decision to just roll with this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    nope only 2 mon that you can't zondeel boss and the barrier one
    Is this another situation where I have to be airborne for Zondeel to work because it sure as hell didn't when I was on the ground.

everything work perfect on ground only missile ship that i have to use in the air to make their weak point still visible
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 2, 2019 at 08:52 AM.