Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I learned today that nothing triggered me more than someone who has to cosplay Megumeme(min) and just casting Il Foie on literally everything, EVERYTHING. here I thought this discord post about the guy had to be a joke but woah man, idk how this guy got the expert reqs done (mostly likely cheesed) but them dying constantly and 45k Il Foie's, full Stellar Wall unaffixed units and Resonance Rod did not help our runs at all

end rant
    Well you have to remember that the expert tag is account based, so he probably got it on a "real" character (as that set up would make it impossible to beat either one quick enough) and is using that trash character to bog down runs. for the sake of i guess playing some role? i assume that's it.

Here's a rant from me as well...

Why did they decide on Automatic Revification? Why would they NOT want us to spend Moons and Halfdolls, when they keep piling up? Why do they remove the opportunity to use TE's perk of reviving with Shifta+Deband buffs? The chances of having over 40 deaths in a single section, and therefore run out of revification options, is already too close to 0 to dismiss it as practically impossible.

Other than that, gief 3rd section music without the singer plox.

I keep getting the 15* Katana. I have 3 of them. I want the Dual Blades DX.

( Been giving the music of the EQ a listen, god that guitar is so good. )
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

i know the feel 3wl here

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Here's a rant from me as well...

Why did they decide on Automatic Revification? Why would they NOT want us to spend Moons and Halfdolls, when they keep piling up? Why do they remove the opportunity to use TE's perk of reviving with Shifta+Deband buffs? The chances of having over 40 deaths in a single section, and therefore run out of revification options, is already too close to 0 to dismiss it as practically impossible.

Other than that, gief 3rd section music without the singer plox.
    Revive bonus + Atomizer lovers is still a gain of time (you don't spend extra time buffing and atomizer lovers moon animation is way faster than 5 seconds;, so are Halfdolls (again faster to just smash the revive button than to wait). It still rewards the mpa as a whole to rev them, And Halfdolling yourself is still faster as well. I also do not mind that given the quest format of RUSH FASTER!!!. I do think it would be out of place in a raid fight tho, but we'll see what SEGA does then. Given they introduced it in BQ but didn't put it in any other EQ, I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Armada exclusive thing
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 6, 2019 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Revive bonus + Atomizer lovers is still a gain of time (you don't spend extra time buffing and atomizer lovers moon animation is way faster than 5 seconds;, so are Halfdolls (again faster to just smash the revive button than to wait). It still rewards the mpa as a whole to rev them, And Halfdolling yourself is still faster as well. I also do not mind that given the quest format of RUSH FASTER!!!. I do think it would be out of place in a raid fight tho, but we'll see what SEGA does then. Given they introduced it in BQ but didn't put it in any other EQ, I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Armada exclusive thing
    It still feels like a decision intended to prevent "catalytic" mistakes of players in the outcome of a run. 0 HP was supposed to be a punishment in the form of either slower clear time or outright quest failure. Yes, using Atomizer or Dolling is faster, but the reward is like... 3second faster clear time assuming everyone dies once. This isn't even a slap on the wrist. If the timer was 60seconds then I'd say that it's a good "lesson" since it'd basically prevent an extra run not only from whoever died, but also from whoever refused to help.

And to incite "war", it feels like a decision catered to "Experts" who only know how to dps and find it extremely taxing and un-fun to spend 2 seconds to help another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I keep getting the 15* Katana. I have 3 of them. I want the Dual Blades DX.

( Been giving the music of the EQ a listen, god that guitar is so good. )
    Unless I am missing something, the dual blades are garbage. The potential is actually detrimental because it breaks DB's damage rotation during PBF.

The comments on the JP Wiki seem to think it's garbage as well, so I don't think I'm missing anything here, but there may be niche uses for it.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    8. while point 7 occurs, use critical field (lv20). seriously, do you guys appreciate critical field?
    is crit field useful? it seems like typically people are going to fall into one of two categories:

1. cares about crit, but already has 100% crit rate (so crit field doesn't help them) such as gu, fi, br,bo, ph etc.

2. doesn't care about crit, nor crit field (fo for example)

it seems like the crit field ring isn't going to provide much utility.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    is crit field useful? it seems like typically people are going to fall into one of two categories:

1. cares about crit, but already has 100% crit rate (so crit field doesn't help them) such as gu, fi, br,bo, ph etc.

2. doesn't care about crit, nor crit field (fo for example)

it seems like the crit field ring isn't going to provide much utility.
    I don't think most Phantoms have 100% crit - Critical Stream tops out at 60% and that's at 300 PP. My Phantom is running ~69% striking crit, with 49% ranged and tech right now (due to R/Critical Strike Striking ring). I love Critical Field.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    And to incite "war", it feels like a decision catered to "Experts" who only know how to dps and find it extremely taxing and un-fun to spend 2 seconds to help another member.
    I actually see people revive others immediately more often in expert mode. Hell, I usually run atomizer lovers specifically for that.