Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    It was fun, but I don't have any use for 15 billion Basilis weapons. I'm going to get tired of those real fast.

Even if I was Phantom main and had a use for Phrase Decay, I'd have gotten enough from one run of this to last me for the forseeable future. Also, the Silver Prize Medal shop is exceedingly underwhelming. Once I buy the lobby action (which won't take long!) I don't see anything compelling at all. I have more 100% tri-boosters than I can use already.
    I know right? If only you could break down your weapons for materials that sell for meseta or something.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

you'll want the meteorite crystals if you plan on making timed abilities for the EQ. otherwise, they're also good for affixing the new stuff.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Why would you run any EQ with expert turned off?
    I didn't pass the new expert requirement, too fucking hard for me.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    I didn't pass the new expert requirement, too fucking hard for me.
    Pretty solid reason

can we just get a full AIS Vega EQ? because i mean that was like the best part of the new raid and well the fight sorta was too quick, like a 2nd phase would have been awesome addition to the Anges fight
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

tbh it would be cool to have a combined version of something like the sector 2 part and the sector 3 AISV part, where half your party is in AIS Vega holding off mobs in space while the other half of your party is on the battleship trying to work on disabling a shield around the battleship's core.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    tbh it would be cool to have a combined version of something like the sector 2 part and the sector 3 AISV part, where half your party is in AIS Vega holding off mobs in space while the other half of your party is on the battleship trying to work on disabling a shield around the battleship's core.
    That might require actual teamwork

how many title rewards you can get from this EQ ???

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    i need npc talk about their situation from other side of battle field through comm like ace combat. this eq look like a war after all

I mean the Drink doesn't expire after each sector so yeah this EQ might as well be one straight shot.
    One thing that bothers me though are those 720p prerendered Videos they use for cutscenes. it just looks awful when it's not CGI.