Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Btw it's me or dark techs really underwhelming, i mean Gi Megid kinda not consistent it is not Grants after all, no decent aoe tech for mobs clearing.
    I personally still use Gi Megid, idk if its good choice.
    From someone who really likes dark techs (surprise) i would say megid is a beast if you have a it strongly customized, it not only travels fast (assuming you have speed +) but it hits multiple targets, enemies very often turn to me after a few of them on force and phantom. but other then gi megid, most of them are imo, underpowered. Gi megid is really good for applying poison as well as it has the highest proc rate. But good luck on mobile enemies.

The only one that kind of makes me mad is Na Megid, which on paper, it LOOKs strong. but how it works makes it just not worth bothering. it either needs a power up to be worth the cast time, or stop weaking it whenever you try to customize it.

Gi-megid is actually really good against the non-boss lumimechs because they tend to stay still for extended periods of time while attacking. Regular old megid can ruin most of the weaker ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    When is the last time you actually looked at a 240p video?
    How it feels to watch Armada cutscenes (make sure you full screen for maximum 240p since you're not playing PSO2 on a small window like its shown here):

How my eyes feel after watching Armada cutscenes:

Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 4, 2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    How it feels to watch Armada cutscenes (make sure you full screen for maximum 240p since you're not playing PSO2 on a small window like its shown here):

How my eyes feel after watching Armada cutscenes:

The thing is, I play the game in 720p, and I'm pretty sure the videos are in that, or at worst 360p. The difference between say 1080p and 720p is REALLY noticeable, so if you play the game in a higher resolution you could just not be used to it.
    Also, Resolution doesn't have a direct connection to artifacting cause by a low bitrate and video compression, so using youtube videos is actually a bad point of reference because they get the shit compressed out of them too, probably more than the videos in PSO2 did.

The only reason I can think of for why this particular video is at a relatively low resolution and compressed like that is so it can load quickly without breaking the transition, which means they probably aren't going to "fix" it.

"Why bother making a high res video at EQ end when people are most likely gonna skip it anyway to get to the loot crystal"
    - Sega probably
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    "Why bother making a high res video at EQ end when people are most likely gonna skip it anyway to get to the loot crystal"
    - Sega probably
    Well they're not wrong...

Also, I second dark techs for the EQ. Megid is 200k+ explosions on weak points, and gimegid ignores obstacles to weak points. Just need to know when to use one or the other. That's all.

how do you guys want a Te behave in this EQ (assuming in UH),i mostly skip using offensive tech

what i usually do is:
    1. everyone is phantom - check
    2. Generic Shfta + Deband before starting - check
    3. always stand in melee range
    4. cast zanverses, 5.5s field is enough to cast 2 zanverse in different location (one for melee, one for that dood who uses rifle all day)
    5. gather mob using Ra zandia, zondeel is deprecated
    6. back to zanverse cast routine again
    7. if mob is something that bigger than trashmob (idk, like mini ship flying or that gundam minis), get to melee range and use zanverse
    8. while point 7 occurs, use critical field (lv20). seriously, do you guys appreciate critical field?
    9. get aggro from zanverse and get rekt, cast charged zanverse + uncharged megiverse shortly after == everyone's healing for ya
    10. whenever i see your hp bar low, cast charged megiverse (yes i watched everyone's hp bar during quest)
    11. back to shifta/deband routine, use anti if someone catch cancer
    12. loop
    13. yes no resta

for stage 3 which polygonized octopus elder, any spare time is used for wand smacking (after change ele to dark), dash using wand PA, and gimegid.
    my usual run on ship 4 is 2+2+1 or 3+1+1 (rarely) so far. any advice appreciated

I learned today that nothing triggered me more than someone who has to cosplay Megumeme(min) and just casting Il Foie on literally everything, EVERYTHING. here I thought this discord post about the guy had to be a joke but woah man, idk how this guy got the expert reqs done (mostly likely cheesed) but them dying constantly and 45k Il Foie's, full Stellar Wall unaffixed units and Resonance Rod did not help our runs at all

end rant
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I learned today that nothing triggered me more than someone who has to cosplay Megumeme(min) and just casting Il Foie on literally everything, EVERYTHING. here I thought this discord post about the guy had to be a joke but woah man, idk how this guy got the expert reqs done (mostly likely cheesed) but them dying constantly and 45k Il Foie's, full Stellar Wall unaffixed units and Resonance Rod did not help our runs at all

end rant
    Oof. Lucky you to see that Memegumin in action!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Oof. Lucky you to see that Memegumin in action!
    This is a literally good point of view, actually.