Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Btw it's me or dark techs really underwhelming, i mean Gi Megid kinda not consistent it is not Grants after all, no decent aoe tech for mobs clearing.
    I personally still use Gi Megid, idk if its good choice.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Btw it's me or dark techs really underwhelming, i mean Gi Megid kinda not consistent it is not Grants after all, no decent aoe tech for mobs clearing.
    I personally still use Gi Megid, idk if its good choice.
    Gi Megid is for a stationary weakpoint only so if the target is moving it's easy to miss.
    Sa Megid is a pretty strong mid range option, other option for mobbing you can do Zondeel + Megid as the explosion from megid is an AOE
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Zondeel worked for some Luminmechs, with the exception of the heavy ones or those who like to move a lot.

Yep, cutscenes are prerendered in lower quality. I am not really in a position to estimate how much larger the file would be if it was rendered at 1920x1080 compared to 1280x720, but a quick estimate is about 2.25x larger, so if the cutscene is 100MB now, it'd be 225MB at the higher quality, with whatever implications that would have regarding streaming it in real time from a non-SATA drive for older PCs.

Is there a way to determine beforehand which sectors we'll be getting? I've done 2 different Phase 1, 2 different Phase 2 and 2 different Phase 3 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Zondeel worked for some Luminmechs, with the exception of the heavy ones or those who like to move a lot.

Yep, cutscenes are prerendered in lower quality. I am not really in a position to estimate how much larger the file would be if it was rendered at 1920x1080 compared to 1280x720, but a quick estimate is about 2.25x larger, so if the cutscene is 100MB now, it'd be 225MB at the higher quality, with whatever implications that would have regarding streaming it in real time from a non-SATA drive for older PCs.

Is there a way to determine beforehand which sectors we'll be getting? I've done 2 different Phase 1, 2 different Phase 2 and 2 different Phase 3 so far.
    theres really no reason as why pc has to deal with Vita quality video when the majority that play are on pc anyways
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theres really no reason as why pc has to deal with Vita quality video when the majority that play are on pc anyways
    Imagine if Sega's metrics show that the majority of JP players have 1280x720 as their game resolution... the horror!

The other explanation could be that since 1280x720 is the lowest resolution the game supports (please inform me if I'm wrong), they chose it since they might have trouble downsampling higher resolution video in real time for those who play at 1280x720.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Imagine if Sega's metrics show that the majority of JP players have 1280x720 as their game resolution... the horror!

The other explanation could be that since 1280x720 is the lowest resolution the game supports (please inform me if I'm wrong), they chose it since they might have trouble downsampling higher resolution video in real time for those who play at 1280x720.
    dude the quality isnt even in 720p, its literally 240p tier

you tell me how this time around how its stopping them from putting out the higher quality vids than they have with past content like Persona, theres no way suddenly they gotta worry about the Vita version
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

you tell me how this time around how its stopping them from putting out the higher quality vids than they have with past content like Persona, theres no way suddenly they gotta worry about the Vita version
    Yeah, it seems like a rushed job now that I think about it. The intros for every episode have all been much clearer and crisp compared to these cutscenes, as well as the ones near the end of EP5. At best we can hope for someone in the official forums to ask about it and have a Sega dev explain the situation.

When is the last time you actually looked at a 240p video?

So like, dunno where to put this atm, what ever happened to the Evleda unit upgrades. I was thinking it was gonna come around by this EQ but haven't heard any word about it. Is it just not a thing?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    So like, dunno where to put this atm, what ever happened to the Evleda unit upgrades. I was thinking it was gonna come around by this EQ but haven't heard any word about it. Is it just not a thing?
    It's coming in July for the anniversary event
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.