Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

My runs are always 2x Sector 1 1x Sector 2 and 1x Sector 3 with pugs. I didn't even know you could run Sector 2 twice.
    I have gotten 3 15*s out of the EQ so far ( Only 1 being from Sector 3 ). RNG is RNG, you could probably get the most runs and get nothing or get only 1 run of each sector and walk out with a 15* per run.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Demoire's boss fight needs to zoom the camera out more or something. Can't see anything with his big body.

My first 2 PUGs went 2 Sector 1s, 2 Sector 2s, Sector 3. I think I missed the first 3 times for the quest so some people knew a bit more about what to do, maybe the first few times would have been 2/1/1.

My recent one I still queued up solo but ran into some strong people, relevant single sample that doesn't mean too much but still:

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    RNG is RNG, you could probably get the most runs and get nothing or get only 1 run of each sector and walk out with a 15* per run.
    Some 3-man premade dropped a party maker for me (the other 4 were in a group so it had to be), and I didn't ever check their equipment or classes but we ended up doing:

3 Sector 1s (4~ minutes each, the version where some robots fall down right in front of you early, not the one with lasers I think)

and 2 Sector 2s (6~ minutes each, I assume if Sector 1 is what it was, then 2 and 3 are the same, but i'll still specify that it wasn't the one that splits you up heavily)

+ Sector 3.

I had 250% RDR and 125% Tri and walked out with 4 Basilis weapons and of course whatever the 10* drops are, Dio?

Both my other runs had more Basilis weapons and while like I said the sample size is too insignificant I saw the recent post and felt like bringing up the drops alongside mentioning experiencing being able to get in 3/2/1 runs. I think I will be seeing a lot more 2/2/1 runs on average, maybe the occasional 2/1/1 even as a lot of the 2nd Sector 2s have cut it close.

---

slightly off topic: I have joined groups before hand but those people showed me some probably obvious things

- like being able to start the launch sequence/teleporter before 8 people are even in the room and it still filling up. I always thought it immediately locked the quest from new people joining (unless my game just didn't update the little counter for whatever reason), though I hesitate to start it ever anyways as I want to throw out Shifta/Deband/Resta on everyone at the start.

- and hitting retry quest after Sector 1 when Sector 2 started and it actually going to the Sector 2 quest. I just assumed you had to go to the quest terminal since it was a different quest (though for whatever reason they did go to the terminal to start Sector 3).

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Demoire's boss fight needs to zoom the camera out more or something. Can't see anything with his big body.
    Yeah, it really is a mess especially when that thing start shooting stuff while moving around. And the lockon marker is huge...
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 1, 2019 at 03:23 AM.

For the record: during an Armada EQ block, I got a 15* WL on the first Sector 1 run I did.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

7.2m well not bad. If the average run is 350k - 420k in pug, that'd be only 17 - 20 runs, compare to previous 50 runs on persona EQ.

Xiera needs to stop talking after clearing a sector and warp us back faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Xiera needs to stop talking after clearing a sector and warp us back faster.
    This.

people still don't learn to be a zondeel guy when nobody fucking use it really hate to see the other side group slow mpa down