Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    I always thought it would be great if they could totaly make expert mode games even more harder. Since the name says it all, they should def. tweak expert mode runs with some additional stuff (for example: being incapacitated in expert armada makes you drop your earned points) but instead, expert runs will benefit players with better rates
    As much as i would appreciate such a change, the playerbase has been too pampered by sega for this, and will simply go with the option of going for the faster, less risky option for cubes; because virtual tokens are more valuable than sheer enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    As much as i would appreciate such a change, the playerbase has been too pampered by sega for this, and will simply go with the option of going for the faster, less risky option for cubes; because virtual tokens are more valuable than sheer enjoyment.
    Which is also exactly why Expert Mode was implemented. It was not created so that it would be easier to find like-minded players for hard content; it was created to get rewards faster.

Dumb question time: Did they remove the AIS vs Gundam fight and just strip Sector 3 down to Dominus? I thought Gundam came before that one, but after Sector 2, Gundam didn't appear.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Dumb question time: Did they remove the AIS vs Gundam fight and just strip Sector 3 down to Dominus? I thought Gundam came before that one, but after Sector 2, Gundam didn't appear.
    Which boss is at the end is random. It's never both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Which boss is at the end is random. It's never both.
    Well shit, never knew that. I just always got the Gundam so I assumed. :v

This EQ is so fast paced. Even with Hero I still cannot catch up lol. Just how lol

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Well shit, never knew that. I just always got the Gundam so I assumed. :v
    This isn't true. Stage 1 and 2 is random but stage 3 is not. Stage three always alternates between the two. So if you did Dominus this morning, the next Armada will always have you do AIS boss battle instead. Then if there is a third one in the day, you will do Dominus again. For example:

Armada 1 for the day: Dominus
    Armada 2 for the day: AIS Battle (I generally skip this)
    Armada 3 for the day (or Armada 1 for next day, depends how many are in a day): Dominus again
    and repeat ad naseum:

It's based on which boss you fought last and when you do your next Armada quest so it is possible to schedule your runs to fight only one of the bosses. I always try to skip AIS one so i can always get Dominus since I find the AIS one boring.

What if you exit the AIS fight upon entry , re-enter the quest and still get AIS ?? What then

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What if you exit the AIS fight upon entry , re-enter the quest and still get AIS ?? What then
    Only counts clears, not if you abandoned the quest.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯