Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Sector 3 AIS fight felt quite lacking, like the fight supposed to have more than that but nope.
    The EQ as whole is pretty good since it offer some variation, though I don't really like how 3 sectors just cramped together in 30 minutes timeslot.
    Last edited by wefwq; May 29, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Sector 3 AIS fight felt quite lacking, like the fight supposed to have more than that but nope.
    The EQ as whole is pretty good since it offer some variation, though I don't really like how 3 sectors just cramped together in 30 minutes timeslot.
    I'd prefer that then the way they usually do them, 30 minutes for each sector and the final fight for another 30, making the whole thing take an hour or 2 (if we did 30 each that is actually 2 hours). i think they finally wised up and stopped doing that. or at least this looks like the start.

Fuck that, an hour of trying to get as many EQ runs in as you can sounds like it would get tiring really fast, it's already bad enough for 30 minute ones. I personally would have preferred if it was just one long EQ instead of 3 separate quests. I like the whole thing thematically, but it's just going to lead to people complaining about how slow pugs are down the line.

Another complaint, I don't like that the rail boss thing has weakpoints on the side of the arena, it makes it really hard to fight it while also seeing what it's doing.

Otherwise, Cool EQ, I actually had fun doing it.

I personally would have preferred if it was just one long EQ instead of 3 separate quests.
    630 says hi, and then you lose all your progress you raked up. I'm glad Sega did the way they did, but then again they could have built something that can have people rejoin the game in case of a disconnection instead of shoving 630 right into our faces.
    test

EDIT: Oh yeah, what are the secondary effects on the new exquisite parfaits. The english patch doesn't have their descriptions translated yet, and the info isn't on the wiki yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    630 says hi, and then you lose all your progress you raked up. I'm glad Sega did the way they did, but then again they could have built something that can have people rejoin the game in case of a disconnection instead of shoving 630 right into our faces.
    That's true, it's mainly the fact that you can repeat the stage 1 and 2 that concerns me. Like, I can see the benefits, but people are just going to complain when they can't get that extra run in because of a pug or something. I'm pretty sure 4 good players could do it faster than the pugs I've been in though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; May 29, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

Not impressed, especially with non-Expert MPA.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Not impressed, especially with non-Expert MPA.
    Why would you run any EQ with expert turned off?

Untitled design.jpg
    Gonna be streaming thew new EQ here tonight. Come chat me up. https://www.youtube.com/c/GGVision/live

Finally got to fight Nemes Anjule. His fight does feel a bit lacking but it is fun regardless. Demoire Dominus is definitely way more boss feeling overall. I personally like that fight more than the other. I have gotten 3 15*s from this EQ already ( Talis, Wired Lance, and Ultimate Chain ) which surprised me ( granted none were Dual Blades which is what I want ).

My gripes with it is the time frame, you basically only get 10 minutes to try to get into this EQ because I doubt you can start in Phase 2 if you didn't do Phase 1. So unlike every other EQ, you get 1/3 of the time and even the 30 minute window was a bit small for some of them. It is also kind of annoying being one shot by mess you don't even see but that is UH as a whole.

Overall, EQ is alright. I hope I can get those DBs as a drop but eh, if I get 100 medals, I get it either way and at least with medals, I don't have to grind it.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

It was fun, but I don't have any use for 15 billion Basilis weapons. I'm going to get tired of those real fast.

Even if I was Phantom main and had a use for Phrase Decay, I'd have gotten enough from one run of this to last me for the forseeable future. Also, the Silver Prize Medal shop is exceedingly underwhelming. Once I buy the lobby action (which won't take long!) I don't see anything compelling at all. I have more 100% tri-boosters than I can use already.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; May 29, 2019 at 09:48 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."