Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

I want the music that plays during the Demoire Dominus boss fight. The song was pretty lit.

meh, Yamato 2.0 only with 2 non-AIS battles instead of just 1.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I want the music that plays during the Demoire Dominus boss fight. The song was pretty lit.

I gotta say that unlike any other EQ, this one literally shits on people who came in 10 minutes late because IRL stuff or whatever. If you haven't done Sector 1 and 2, then you're pretty much getting the middle finger and not able to join. SEGA could have just give people the option to do Sector 1 who haven't done it instead of gating them out.

Good EQ, shitty gating system. This is like BQ all over again.
    test

I will say that the more time I spend fighting Luminmechs and shielded enemies, the more glad I am that I don't main Fighter anymore. All those enemies that can only be hurt from one side have to be a royal pain with Fighter stances.

Beyond that, people without access to expert match arevreally getting screwed over here. Non-expert MPA's don't finish the sectors fast enough to run them more than once, which means getting garbage drop rates in Sector 3.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

yeah, definitely not the best EQ to launch new Expert requirements

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    meh, Yamato 2.0 only with 2 non-AIS battles instead of just 1.
    On the bright side, I find the Vega much less clunky to fly than the original AIS. Wish they'd made the design a little more streamlined and less box-on-legs, though.
    Ship 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    On the bright side, I find the Vega much less clunky to fly than the original AIS. Wish they'd made the design a little more streamlined and less box-on-legs, though.
    I think that's the point. ARKS have inferior technology compared to ultra versatile lumintech, but they still fight the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think that's the point. ARKS have inferior technology compared to ultra versatile lumintech, but they still fight the good fight.
    Well my complaint is mostly with the design of the original AIS,; the Vega didn't really change the bsse design,just strapped on some new hardware. I was kind of hoping for a more refined design. It's a quibble, though... it flies much better, it's just kind of ugly.
    Ship 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    I will say that the more time I spend fighting Luminmechs and shielded enemies, the more glad I am that I don't main Fighter anymore. All those enemies that can only be hurt from one side have to be a royal pain with Fighter stances.

Beyond that, people without access to expert match arevreally getting screwed over here. Non-expert MPA's don't finish the sectors fast enough to run them more than once, which means getting garbage drop rates in Sector 3.
    That might be why they did such a move, because previously, due to all the leechers, MPAs took longer then they needed to with expert. i'm guessing you also tried in on ultra, which is even more of a no no for none-expert runs because of the spongy enemies and the lack of gear people have in them to kill them reasonably fast.