Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    What Im saying is theres nothing wrong with it now in UH, its to get people to try harder for placements in return its getting people to DPS more which in return completes w/e faster since its just a little fun competition within the mpa but it doesn't mean you should feel ashamed either if you didnt place.
    I actually roll my eyes every time i place top or in the top 3 on any of them, because it's just pointless, if it increased drop rate or you got something for it, maybe i'd care. but for the most part i'm just like "man, i don't want people to see my name there, go away"

Yeah, the fact that the trial rankings only give extra excubes as far as I know is why I feel they're fine. I only really bother trying to actively compete in the total damage ones against bosses, since all the others are crapshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Hey, you're all totally forgot about fucks who pack themselves with 3-4k HP without any attack on, so they may have an Expert but no real DPS in MPAs.
    They would still need some kind of DPS to pass mother deus trigger.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'm still in the camp of "expert should really just be for people who want to get better, what the people pointing to the definition of the word 'expert' want should be coordinating private groups; non expert would be like; that guy running around with a 40%ish lightning atlas rod, katana braver main that has never pressed the guard button in their entire life" and im just really tired of repeating this all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I actually roll my eyes every time i place top or in the top 3 on any of them, because it's just pointless, if it increased drop rate or you got something for it, maybe i'd care. but for the most part i'm just like "man, i don't want people to see my name there, go away"
    well regardless of what they do, adding stuff to people placing top 3 will only make people who cant remotely get there mad and hence forth another song and dance about Experts, Elitism, Gear Investment, Skill etc and as much as I would be okay with something being added to placements, I would rather just avoid it all together to not deal with the monotony all over again.

When I place i generally dont care, cool Im out putting higher than the others or cool Im top DEEPS for this e-trial, lets keep moving. no big deal
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I actually get upset when I place top in a max damage or total damage trial because my DPS is garbage, especially in 12 man MPAs.