Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    there's nothing wrong with cheesing an enemy's AI unless you're dumb enough not to dodge Deus's bamboo sprout missles in XQ solo
    What's wrong with those? They don't hit so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

It's one of the few attacks that can hit you in the air during stage 1. Otherwise Deus will miss everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    It's one of the few attacks that can hit you in the air during stage 1. Otherwise Deus will miss everything else.
    So that attack was shooting me down on my Hero attempt, the cheese guides didn't mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So that attack was shooting me down on my Hero attempt, the cheese guides didn't mention it.
    Is it really necessary to mention that enemies can hit you sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Oh I see, if experts complain they're being matched with people worse than them, they're elitists. But if non-experts complain you're being matched with people worse than you it's fine, because it's those people that are the leechers. It's all so clear now.

You're missing out on a drop rate boost, well so what. The rares can still drop, they can still be exchanged with medals. You're getting less because you put in less. If you don't like it then go take a half hour and clear the reqs.

And really, the reqs are a poor judge of how you play the game? Don't die, clear it within x time. What's this EM want for your Sector 3 drop boosts? Clear it fast! You know what helps for that? Clearing fast. Not dying.
    Couldn't have said it better than this.

OP is complaining that expert players have an easier time doing multiple runs in sector 1 and 2 because we're all "expert" tier, but then says he's stuck in non-expert where it's "unfair" for drop rate? Surprise! It has been this way since launch of this game. Those who were "expert" clear EQs faster. Wild Easter is a perfect example. Non-expert XH you were lucky to clear it 3 times. Expert was 4-5 times every single time. Was OP complaining then? No, because they were benefiting off the expert MMing.

If you are unable to clear the current expert requirements, YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING AT AN EXPERT LEVEL, AND THEREFORE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BENEFIT OFF OF THOSE WHO CAN.

Period.

Also, How in the world are the current expert requirements NOT a good indicator of being in expert mode? What exactly do you think Expert mode should be? People who have played the game for 3000 hours? People who THINK they are good enough?

Expert in this game = "I do lots of DPS quickly and I don't die."

That is all it takes to be expert in this game. There is no secret formula other than this. If you can't do enough DPS fast enough while also not dying, then you simply are not expert level, and therefore in an EQ designed around clearing content quickly for more RDR, you do not deserve to gain the same amount of stuff as those who in "expert" mode.

This whole thing is like complaining that people who are better than you in Endless get better rewards. Well, yeah, because that's the nature of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrYukito View Post
    Expert in this game = "I do lots of DPS quickly and I don't die."
    More like do like either do lots of DPS or don't die but not necessarily at the same time. Source: my dead body

More like do like either do lots of DPS or don't die but not necessarily at the same time. Source: my dead body
    Dont die then ez. Source: general know how of playing video games
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Dont die then ez. Source: general know how of playing video games
    No, I am gonna go into expert MPA and start dying right now.

No, I am gonna go into expert MPA and start dying right now.
    You leave me no choice, im subbing hunter as a SU main AND im going to max Automate+Iron Will with Fury Skills+Pretty Good
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrYukito View Post
    Also, How in the world are the current expert requirements NOT a good indicator of being in expert mode? What exactly do you think Expert mode should be? People who have played the game for 3000 hours? People who THINK they are good enough?
    Honestly, looking at the history of expert requirements, I am not sure Sega even has a clear idea of what an "expert" should be like. The difficulty of the requirements seem to vary a lot.

I will say that the current requirements are probably the most strict, but I am not confident that Sega does much better than pick where the line is for "expert" arbitrarily.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9