Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    I actually might've misread into it a bit, but it's still funny to blame everyone but not yourself for not being fast enough. Sega's way of handling EQs was always a gigantic mistake. Multishipping resulted in paying customers having a massive advantage over not paying, on top of already well geared player acquiring better gear faster resulting in more imbalanced playerbase that gets its top players buffed by a small around while making casual players fall behind with gear until the new welfare wave. There was never a need to have some many reward bonuses for running quest faster. The boost system, fitting more EQs into timeframe, rare boost carry-over for number of runs now, or multishipping. Snowballs off better geared players having easier time getting even better gear were always present without systems designed to propagate it.
    multishipping has nothing to do with the EQ system's design, even if you could do them anytime with a 1 day/week lockout for rewards multishipping would still work
    the reason multishipping is effective is because they don't character-bind the drops you get for gear/the gear itself allowing you to share things across characters, so you can pool together your dumb rocks or transfer a gear drop to your main if your other-ship alt gets it.
    now whether that's a good thing or not is another question but I don't want my shit character bound

you don't need lightstream to clear expert requirements anyway so whales getting it faster is a non issue, they hand out gear that's acceptable enough literally for free. seriously, if someone can't clear expert requirements on the solo xq side they are either lazy or a combination of bad+stubborn to not cheese it, just swallow your pride and grab a fucking talis or tmg and cheese it with hero or gu/hu respectively if you don't like non-expert matching, nobody will know.

one can say "but im good at eqs i just can't dodge" but I gotta say mashing the same handful of PAs over and over which is pretty much what acceptable EQ gameplay amounts to doesn't really say much about you as a player one way or the other.
    Last edited by KatsuraJun; May 30, 2019 at 06:03 PM.