Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

For what it's worth, the group I was in tonight seemed to have a much better handle on things than the first couple of times I ran it. We did actually get two Sector 1 runs, at least, which was good enough to get some of the drop bonus - and lo and behold, I actually got good drops tonight.. This actually alleviates a lot of my concerns about the EQ, since it demonstrates that it is within the reach of non-expert MPA's to benefit from the drop bonus.

Of course, I also completed half of the expert match unlock tonight, and expect to knock the other half out soon (since the one I finished tonight was the one I had more trouble with previously)... but that doesn't change my opinion that getting decent loot needs to be accessible to non-expert groups as well as expert groups.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Jun 1, 2019 at 04:49 AM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I seriously don't know what the fuck you are talking about dude and frankly I'm getting concerned. The 'XTRAH LUUT' isn't even grossly significant from getting more armada runs. And Armada at the moment is the literal only content that facilitates this. At the end of the day it is all still RNG. I've seen people get 5 15*s from armada while I haven't gotten 1 and guess what? I'm in expert. Any content where speed allows for more runs which in turn allows for more loot is simply RNG since being in expert doesn't all of a sudden guarantee that you are getting 5 runs of sector 1 and 17 of sector 2.

Actually let's directly tackle your argument. What would actually make getting decent loot needs to be accessible to non-expert groups as well as expert groups a thing? Should they just tell everyone to eat pant and cap the runs like they did magatsu? Should they just remove expert so Edward cripplehands has a chance to get lucky and party up with Ponthi? How is that fair on those who are better? In fact, what about TMPAs? Isn't it unfair that knowing players and having a team/group of friends that are skilled allows you to get more runs than randomly joining? I really cannot make heads or tails of your argument, because it makes no sense; expert doesn't affect what you can play, it just changes who you play with.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Yeah but with a extra tier, It's necessary as the previous expert was decent. They can always make obligatory to complete the trials in EX quests.
    Adding an extra tier will split the player base even further and wouldn't change the people wanting to be in the highest tier anyway.
    This isn't LoL where there are enough players for half a dozen Tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Yes, xpert reqs are solely solo experience, and some classes are better at soloing, than the others.
    This is funny to me because you're talking to someone who clears solo XQ in 4 minutes on Te/Ph and almost a year ago cleared it in 6 and a half minutes on Te/Fi. The Point of Anika's message was that even Te can do it. You don't need a Class that's amazing at Solo Content to beat this quest under 12 Minutes.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 1, 2019 at 06:53 AM.

You guys are just making yourself hard for not getting expert and then complaining about it here. Seriously...go get expert and just stop whining continuously, it doesn't matter how much you rage about how flawed the requirements and "EXPERT" itself it wouldn't change anything. SEGA gave you all the tools you needed for the past few months to get expert, unless you are new or a returning player there's just no excuse. Learn your class. Cheese it if you have to, there's nothing wrong with cheesing an enemy's AI unless you're dumb enough not to dodge Deus's bamboo sprout missles in XQ solo
    test

This whole post going to a nonsense since most of guys here which can't get expert said "i have gear ready", "i can do guides now in 18 mins with LS sword", "expert it's elitism tier", "we're not leeching", "it's to hard",... :Seriously?

You all keep to say it but: did you haven't made a try to improve yourself? did you check out how to play correctly? Did you learn one time how to play your class or even how to play pso2 base?

If you keep on that way, youwill never improve, not even getting better and be worse than shit on floor.

Also, while you keep to think you're "good", there still peoples which get expert in less than 50 hours (game time) with the minimum in their hand.

Try to think about it and stop to talk of nonsenses or just leave the game already.

Feel free to pollute me if you're raging, i will accept it with pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurashina View Post
    This whole post going to a nonsense since most of guys here which can't get expert said "i have gear ready", "i can do guides now in 18 mins with LS sword", "expert it's elitism tier", "we're not leeching", "it's to hard",... :Seriously?
    You all keep to say it but: did you haven't made a try to improve yourself? did you check out how to play correctly? Did you learn one time how to play your class or even how to play pso2 base?
    If you keep on that way, youwill never improve, not even getting better and be worse than shit on floor.
    Also, while you keep to think you're "good", there still peoples which get expert in less than 50 hours (game time) with the minimum in their hand.
    Try to think about it and stop to talk of nonsenses or just leave the game already.
    Feel free to pollute me if you're raging, i will accept it with pleasure.
    I have failed to get the Expert Mode requirements for months. Maybe that's beause of my ineptitude (as you imply) or maybe that's because of my incurable bradykinesia/bradypsyche. In any case, thank you to avoid making general considerations claiming people who keep failing just don't want to get better. I don't have my place in Expert Mode and I accept it. But I do not accept to be called a lazybones. Because it's not true.

Said it before and I'll say it again, this is a fucking game meant to bring profit at the end of the day. They did this to shut-up a vocal minority, but it they see in the near future that it's affecting their bottom-line, then they'll change it again and again until they find the perfect balance or keep the most revenues and if this means loosing that vocal minority in the process, then this will be it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    For what it's worth, the group I was in tonight seemed to have a much better handle on things than the first couple of times I ran it. We did actually get two Sector 1 runs, at least, which was good enough to get some of the drop bonus - and lo and behold, I actually got good drops tonight.. This actually alleviates a lot of my concerns about the EQ, since it demonstrates that it is within the reach of non-expert MPA's to benefit from the drop bonus.
    Give it a bit of time for players to learn the EQ. If you feel that non-experts in your ship are below your standards, then you might want to jump to another ship instead of complaining, the EQs can be done by non-experts it's probably not to your standards on how fast it is cleared because we're not on expert mode, but pugs here in ship04 can do 2 UH runs in both sector 1 and 2
    Getting 2 runs on sector 2 is rare though, but didn't seem impossible for pugs I've been with,
    MPAs would improve as we do more of the EQ and its sector rotations.

just like what some have mentioned here;
    having a properly or even above-average affixed equipment doesn't immediately translate to combat capability if the execution is poor.

Reading this made me a bit sad for you there in ship02
    then again, we wont hear the Japanese complain because only english-speaking players would likely post their complains here.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    You guys are just making yourself hard for not getting expert and then complaining about it here. Seriously...go get expert and just stop whining continuously, it doesn't matter how much you rage about how flawed the requirements and "EXPERT" itself it wouldn't change anything. SEGA gave you all the tools you needed for the past few months to get expert, unless you are new or a returning player there's just no excuse. Learn your class. Cheese it if you have to, there's nothing wrong with cheesing an enemy's AI unless you're dumb enough not to dodge Deus's bamboo sprout missles in XQ solo
    why is that when I say this my post gets deleted? this was my exact output on this whole situation in that quote above

After reading most of the posts it just feels like people are just throwing excuse after excuse to not get this done while others have some legitimacy to their troubles. It's realistically going to make you learn to play better or you can't get in, simple as that. It really makes me wonder if the JP community is complaining just as hard as English speakers are but even then I think they would actually put in the effort or just be like some of you guys and just not bother. I honestly can't say

and there goes the_importer_ spouting off that Sega has some agenda to for this whole expert requirement that its a money making scheme of sorts to keep people paying/staying. We all know this isn't even the case and you're just looking for something to shift blame to
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

inb4 next expert req "don't take any damage" + "s-rank" clear
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Jun 1, 2019 at 03:24 PM.