Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSO2 Rant

As it turns out, this game is not perfectly balanced throughout all possible player choices. A game like PSO2 is too complex for such a balance to occur.

Many players do care about their performance. So, through theory-crafting and through experimentation, best practices emerge, and players' play-styles tend to converge.

If you have a problem with people copying best practices, maybe you should try playing in non-expert MPAs. I think you will find more original play-styles there.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

yeah guess i will try non-expert. Then again , i have not cleared the current expert reqs and i always been clicking random mpa search

Dang. You really do have to resort to ignoring when someone tries to call out your nonsensical argument up front.

Seriously WTF is with some people. When I am playing good , it seems like one wants to buy my items. However , the moment I die in any EQ, they start buying my items.

WTF are they trying to say ?? I am no good , needs to be better ?? Come the fuck on !! Its not like they do not die(k.o.) or anything.You telling that they are so perfect that they have no flaws??

JUST WTF SHIP 7 PEOPLE!!!