Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Rant

what the crap is this -_-. On ship 7 , I start the daily recommend LQ. There's me and this other person , and for some reason this other person just doesn't wanna play with me.. did I do something wrong ??

the person see's me and starts jumping ship.. weird

well dropped the person a text.. hopefully will find out why -_-

there are so MANY ways to play a character but no just idiots like to copy copy and copy another's playstyle. ( pathetic excuse: there are only so few PA's , face it people know nothing but copy -_- )

do people really need to spam skills to like victory shout and the like just to maintain 1st place in duel matches ( free field or LQ's )

(1. V.shout and the like makes the mobs go after said target, hence maintaining first place )
    (2. if it were not forthe mob's HP being so high, I would have ran the LQ myself saving myself from playing with so many idiots )

Over the top , I feel that people are just idiots who cannot seem to go original -_- or the fact that they turn it into a super competition just for 3 cubes -_-. Again idiots, why do idiots exist

sometimes just trying to have fun is hard because of so many idiots
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 4, 2019 at 03:20 AM.

How can I play originally?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    there isnt a lot of different way to play a game when you only have a small selection of class that work and among said selection, you have only a small amount of PAs that are worth using.

Hero only has 4 PAs, and you can't use all 4 PAs in all situations, meaning that realistically you're using 1-2 PAs per specific situation. And this is the case for basically all the good classes.

That means you're going to see tons of people playing the same way as a result. It's just how the game is; so it seems weird that you're ranting over people wanting to make the best us of their class' attacks and skills.

You're asking people to pick things that aren't right for the situation for the sake of being different at the cost of their own time and everyone else's time. While I'm sure people would love to have a breadth of options in regards to how they play their class, as most MMORPGs, at the end of the day that's just not going to happen unless the devs go out of their way to try and do that, and at that point the burden is on the devs not the players.
    Eh.... I think this is known throughout some of the playerbase to be one of the major reasons why PSO2 can't (And will most likely never) stand up to PSO1....
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Aug 5, 2019 at 12:30 AM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

yup back in PSO 1 days everyone was doing something unique. There would be a ton of talk going round because of such.

Now everyone just spams the same stuff , while it makes sense to it also removes the uniqness of the class and race.

So many people are already taking a break from The Jp server. Hell, hardly see my TL logging in at all and the fact that my team only has 1 - 5 people online a day lol

sadly only a few people bother about this. ( Like some of us here ) . It seems the rest cannot give a fuck.
    given this " i do not give a fuck about it" thinking, i will not be surprised if the western server goes down after a max of 2 years of opening
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 5, 2019 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    what the crap is this -_-. On ship 7 , I start the daily recommend LQ. There's me and this other person , and for some reason this other person just doesn't wanna play with me.. did I do something wrong ??

well dropped the person a text.. hopefully will find out why -_-
    Aren't you the guy that uses PP drink on TMG Hero?

And remember, just because you're unique does not mean you're useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    Aren't you the guy that uses PP drink on TMG Hero?

And remember, just because you're unique does not mean you're useful.
    you on 7 too ?? then you know what I mean lol cause you must have seen me play then if you know who I am by now lol

and yes if you know who I am then you know why I do not want people to copy me -_-

you on 7 too ?? then you know what I mean lol cause you must have seen me play then if you know who I am by now lol

and yes if you know who I am then you know why I do not want people to copy me -_-
    I don't want people to copy you as well.

Maybe they were just spamming "match in multiple blocks" trying to find a more populated MPA? Or they knew who you are and didn't want to copy your style.
    Last edited by Endler; Aug 5, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

Did you ignore my question because "playing originally" is impossible? And that's actually pretty funny that you'd feel that way about PSO1, considering it was a million times more limiting than PSO2....