Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

To get S rank in "Destroyers of light" I only need to stay alive? Or time counts too?
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    To get S rank in "Destroyers of light" I only need to stay alive? Or time counts too?
    You need to run it under 18 minutes (12 minutes remaining on the in-game countdown).
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You need to run it under 18 minutes (12 minutes remaining on the in-game countdown).
    Well this sucks...I can only clear it with 40-50 seconds left.
    ID: Maks

Don't hesitate to ask questions, check directory, or even record your footage for review here ! The goal of this thread is to help people clear the requirement after all !

Incidentally, unlike PD trigger, while time is of the essence, dying merely sends you back to campship on this trigger, so while still a loss of time altogether, it's not fatal so you can play a lot more aggressive than you would on PD !

well heres an undergeared using 2017 ice weps and the phobos from the story but didnt grind them (the units werent grinded i mean)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jun 4, 2019 at 04:14 PM.

My first run ever had 10 seconds left on the timer, 4 runs later I got it to 13 seconds
    left to get an S-rank, it's mostly a matter of managing your pp and burst things efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    My first run ever had 10 seconds left on the timer, 4 runs later I got it to 13 seconds
    left to get an S-rank, it's mostly a matter of managing your pp and burst things efficiently.
    I guess first tactic was highly inefficient, unlike later tactic. But it must be painful to get A rank because of 10 extra seconds, that could have been saved if not for loading times or hold before teleportation happens. Or a bit more ATK could have fixed the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I guess first tactic was highly inefficient, unlike later tactic. But it must be painful to get A rank because of 10 extra seconds, that could have been saved if not for loading times or hold before teleportation happens. Or a bit more ATK could have fixed the situation.
    None of my runs between my first and my last ones actually cut that close while still being A-ranks. The first one was just bad because it was literally the first time I tried after having not played much at all for months. Then I had a run that about 4 minutes over, Then 2, then 13 seconds under. I could probably push it more by now, but eh.

is having 3.6k - 4k atk and 1.6k for s,r,t def good enough when doing expert requirement? dunno if thats enough cause I just affix my stuff with apprentice soul and that persona raveier something

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    is having 3.6k - 4k atk and 1.6k for s,r,t def good enough when doing expert requirement? dunno if thats enough cause I just affix my stuff with apprentice soul and that persona raveier something
    I think yes.