Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

All speculations are meaningless here unless Expert reqs are class-restricted. This shit really pissed me off when person may be godlike with a class switch to another one which he can't play at all just to lvl it up.

While I agree it's a necessary evil it also further divides the player base in this game and we lost enough players in the last few years as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    While I agree it's a necessary evil it also further divides the player base in this game and we lost enough players in the last few years as it is.
    We lost players because theyre on NA, expert req didnt do much in this department
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't have problems finding players with expert on. Maybe non-experts just got tired of their runs taking 1.5x longer, or worse.

Ok, so I finished the Phanatical Phantoms run with an S rank and Destroyers of Light XH S rank. Does the Trigger run have to be UH or am I safe with just the XH run under my belt?

I'm pretty sure the requirement is still XH. They said they had no plans to change expert requirements at this time.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Ok, so I finished the Phanatical Phantoms run with an S rank and Destroyers of Light XH S rank. Does the Trigger run have to be UH or am I safe with just the XH run under my belt?
    Either S-rank it on XH, or clear it at all on UH.

sometimes its not whether expert has been cleared or not.

you can have the best gear and played the quest or EQ alot , cleared expert etc and still end up ko-ing alot.

This game boasts alot of non-team work play. Hence , everyone looks out for themselves in MPA's. Its because of this that those holding aggro sometimes can get others killed in MPA's. Hey , not much to complain because this is esentially is a solo minded game to begin with.

NGS fixses this issue though. yes NGS = Teamwork
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Oct 20, 2020 at 01:19 AM.

I'm normally in team runs because it can be so grating do a UH Primordial Darkness and it taking 20 minutes on expert. Was hoping they would increase the requirements and am disappointed they have no plans to. By the 12 minute mark, mentally, I'm done with that eq. Can't wait till I get my Grae stone so I can be done with it.