Threaded View

Default Expert mode requirement : Directory, help and Q&A

OK, since I've seen a lot of antagonizing regarding expert, I've decided to make a thread that's more aimed towards helping each other.
    It's mostly a directory, regrouping various optimal or less optimal clears of both Destroyers of Light and Phanatical Phantoms. If anyone has good suggestion of extra footage, be sure to post it and I will include it in the directory !

I intend this to also be a thread dedicated to helping people. First and foremost tho

Guiderules

- Be precise and thorough in your questioning. Nobody will help you if you just say "This is 2 hard" or "I don't do enough damage" You'll have to specify your class, your state (HP/PP weapon and units, the finer details of affixes actually doesn't really matter so you can skip it) what stage/ part of a fight you find problematic( example: I have trouble with that pattern/ clearing that phase fast enough). If you can actually record what bothers you, it would make things even better !

- In the same vein, anyone deciding to answer in case I don't, will have to be respectful and avoid needlessly antagonizing the other, as well as be constructive, and answer the questions as clearly and thoroughly as possible. While suggestions for gear upgrades are accepted, they will have to be in the reasonable scope (do not ask a newer player to go farm a full set of Lightstream)

-Obvious one, but shitposting or any post not pertaining to the subject at end won't be tolerated either. Stay civil, folks.

I'm not a moderator, but I will certainly call on one if people break those guidelines, and should it happen repeatedly, I will lock the thread.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 2, 2019 at 10:07 AM.