Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Yes, it's like one third of S rank time
    Apprentice is usually the one that takes the longest to kill, luther dies fast and chrome is the medium. Really easy to just let luther spawn and keep away the fight ftom the other 2
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Try to aggro Angel only, Chrome and Apprentice should duke it between themselves then. Just watch out for the ground spikes Chrome can do that will pop under you even without aggro. Rest is just fighting Chrome and hoping not to get juggled by Apprentice from blindspots.
    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    it will be easier if you bring rifle with you hit and run everything till they die nothing can reach you
    I'll keep both of these in mind, thanks a bunch

I took a different approach to that stage as a katana Phantom - I went straight for Chrome, locked onto his head only, used mostly shifted PA's and quick cut, which kept me in the air and away from Apprentice most of the time (she can hit you in the air sometimes, but with katana's mobility she generally didn't). You have to watch out for Angel with this approach, though, because if you get surprised by the laser or his rush attacks they can hurt really badly. On the other hand, once Chrome is out of the picture, dealing with Angle and Apprentice becomes pretty easy because suddenly you have lots of space to work with.

I didn't bother with parts breaks on Chrome, the idea was just to kill him as quickly as possible.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    I took a different approach to that stage as a katana Phantom - I went straight for Chrome, locked onto his head only, used mostly shifted PA's and quick cut, which kept me in the air and away from Apprentice most of the time (she can hit you in the air sometimes, but with katana's mobility she generally didn't). You have to watch out for Angel with this approach, though, because if you get surprised by the laser or his rush attacks they can hurt really badly. On the other hand, once Chrome is out of the picture, dealing with Angle and Apprentice becomes pretty easy because suddenly you have lots of space to work with.

I didn't bother with parts breaks on Chrome, the idea was just to kill him as quickly as possible.
    I always did the same, which means its a clever tactic.

idk who made this but it might be helpful for some ppl who still have trouble with unlocking the new expert reqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0ZbNlkYA8

at least for a friend of mine who has finally s-ranked both quests by wtaching this vid

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    idk who made this but it might be helpful for some ppl who still have trouble with unlocking the new expert reqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0ZbNlkYA8

at least for a friend of mine who has finally s-ranked both quests by wtaching this vid
    He specifically asked to have his videos removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Hope this could fit in bellow average run category for solo xq for katana BrHu, show my gear at the beginning of the video.
    Spoiler!
    Expert requirement cleared... without units... lol.
    Spoiler!

I have failed Solo trigger again, getting to Moon busting Code partway thru with 0:00 time remaining. I spammed Type-0 Sakura--endo over and over w/ Team Atk buff, Shortcake, Shifta Ex to boot.

Had Atra 15* Katana, kept up Gear Release upon counter for almost the whole fight outside of 1 death and DarkBlast. My katana has Radiant Strike and Grace, Photon Reduction and Gear Reduction w/ Noble Power, Power I3 and vol soul. Units are Quilphad w/ Power/Shoot/Tech 3b on most of them w// Ares the Soul on 2 and Gryphon Soul on the back unit.

Is spamming Type-0 Sakura the best choice, and if not, why not (I usually only spam T-o Skura, Kanran and Katou-rindo most of my Braver time when I do play it)?

It's Sakura-0 -> Gekka (because Sakura-0 moves you upwards) -> normal #3 (damage is good enough to compensate for the PP burn)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have failed Solo trigger again, getting to Moon busting Code partway thru with 0:00 time remaining. I spammed Type-0 Sakura--endo over and over w/ Team Atk buff, Shortcake, Shifta Ex to boot.

Had Atra 15* Katana, kept up Gear Release upon counter for almost the whole fight outside of 1 death and DarkBlast. My katana has Radiant Strike and Grace, Photon Reduction and Gear Reduction w/ Noble Power, Power I3 and vol soul. Units are Quilphad w/ Power/Shoot/Tech 3b on most of them w// Ares the Soul on 2 and Gryphon Soul on the back unit.

Is spamming Type-0 Sakura the best choice, and if not, why not (I usually only spam T-o Skura, Kanran and Katou-rindo most of my Braver time when I do play it)?
    try putting s1 and s3 skilled strike on instead. you'll do 7% more damage since katana basically always crits with a crit strike R ring. beyond this, i'll need to see a clip of your gameplay to help further.