Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

A lot of people oversell the importance of attack and defense affixes (although they do play a part, just the increase is much smaller than people think it is, the bulk of your power being on your weapon base stats, potential, element value and above all, skill tree).

From top to bottom what actually matters for expert requirement is a lot of other things
    - Do I trigger and keep most of my class skills active ?
    - Do I JA and use the proper PAs depending on the situation I face ?
    - Do I understand boss behaviour ? (what attack do I need to watch out for ? Does the boss performs specific actions when its HP runs low ? and so on)
    - Can I properly deal with boss patterns ?
    - Do I manage to minimize the downtimes ? (not spending your time healing and/or missing damage windows)

Gear in all this only plays a secondary part : the only place it matters is during stuff like Mother stuns, and even so AgentFalco Hero runs shows us expert requirements are well within reach even with out-of-the box unaffixed gear handed by SEGA, as long as all the above has been worked on !aving a decent amount of HP to be above the One-hit kill threshold for basic patterns in solo XQ and otherwise having the comfort of not having to heal everytime damage is taken is actually what I would prioritize nowadays !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 5, 2019 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    is having 3.6k - 4k atk and 1.6k for s,r,t def good enough when doing expert requirement? dunno if thats enough cause I just affix my stuff with apprentice soul and that persona raveier something
    That should be fine, I'm pretty sure I had less than that when I originally did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    A lot of people oversell the importance of attack and defense affixes (although they do play a part, just the increase is much smaller than people think it is, the bulk of your power being on your weapon base stats, potential, element value and above all, skill tree).
    This is why I tell people that affixes should be the last thing you focus on, the cost of getting high end affixes is disproportionately high compared to how much you actually get out of them. Especially if you aren't farming your own fodders and don't have high end units yet.

none of my unit has atk affix more than 10, i'm actually surprised that i could actually done new expert requirement. sure i was failing many times before until someone give advice to check skillring because i forgot charge parry ring. for non hr or ph i guess certain skill ring does help.

this te/ph i was running with lv 20 charge parry, lv1 atomizer lover, lv1 another wand element change, lv20 hp auto restore, an atlas ex wand with green leafs+dmg SSA+wand clobber. spent all 5 star atomizer for iframe in phaleg stage.
    Spoiler!

on mother/deus trigger i have to swap my satk mag to tatk (yes i don't own dex mag) and lightstream wand to cast grants whenever deus has weak balls while standing (2nd phase?). always sit on zanverse helps, thanks to ph's quick cast. also if i have extra meseta i'm probably investing in jumping dodge ring.

Then I should forget about affixing for a while, I dont really know whats small and big in regards with stats on my weapon and unit, and I always thought I was on the weak side.

I guess I'll just have to practice using Ph Rifle or Hr Sword when doing expert requirement. I wont clear it soon but I wont stop trying lmao thanks for clarifying that affix doesnt matter when doing expert

can't you just sword Hr JA spam first blood (aka lazy way) and get srank on mom+deus

I don't really mean "just JA"

also use PA's like vapor bullet, etc

should be doable
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Jun 6, 2019 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    well heres an undergeared using 2017 ice weps and the phobos from the story but didnt grind them (the units werent grinded i mean)

Spoiler!
    Zero ping make sense.
    And he still have this team tree buff on too. I really want to see any videos without this buff here...

You are overestimating the effect of team tree. Like princebrightstar video, you are probably misinformed in your idea of how strong it is. Like shifta and shifta drink, the attack boost is only applied to your Base stats (as in, the 20% is based off of your base attack which is your attack with no equipment). Give it a try, take the team attack buff and watch it only give 200-300 attack. In this day and age that is really only like 5% damage at MOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Zero ping make sense.
    And he still have this team tree buff on too. I really want to see any videos without this buff here...
    You've been told about ping already.

Zero ping make sense.
    When I saw it was someone from Iggy I stoped watching XD

Edit:@AgentFalco: Nothing wrong. Just that I know what level of gameplay to expect from them and that's also not a team made of average Joe players considering I had the "chance" to do some organized TD4 runs (when it was still new so...it's old ) with them in the previous team I was in
    Last edited by Masu; Jun 6, 2019 at 02:33 PM.

Zero ping make sense.
    more like 200 ping and on the tree buff just read dont talk to me's post

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    When I saw it was someone from Iggy I stoped watching XD
    whats wrong with iggy edit: oh i see then
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jun 6, 2019 at 02:49 PM.