Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 LastLast

I like how this thread has gone from help and questions to derailing into degrading rants and opinions on who is worth becoming expert. We do have a section for rants after all. I've had my fair share of scummy expert runs, but until that bar raises again, pug runs are not a guarantee for victory. That's just my two cents.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    a lot of the stones in the past required you to just log on or run a set amount of EQs, you don't even need to be hardcore for that and you even get one of each stone/key just by running DQ over and over. While boring, it's low effort and you're working on Stil series while doing it
    I just found the right answer for you:

I know that you three button tryhards think your good at the game but not everyone has the time or want to treat the game like it's a fighting game and a job. I'm pretty sure those tryhards would suck at other game since their long ass Te dodges and cheese cant save them in other games.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post

I know that you three button tryhards think your good at the game but not everyone has the time or want to treat the game like it's a fighting game and a job. I'm pretty sure those tryhards would suck at other game since their long ass Te dodges and cheese cant save them in other games.
    Three button tryhards? Lol ok bro
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    1st UH TD:VR expert run and x2 failure

are you ****ing kidding me??
    Why are you complaining week 1 of this eq returning? Theres no point, either run with a team of ppl familiar or just do your best in TD considering 90% of the playerbase is just going to do w/e in the run
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Three button tryhards? Lol ok bro
    wait wait.. 3 button is tryhard and not the norm? hang on.. KEKW

nigga what??????????????

first of all, i'm pretty sure 3 button layout is the default for all new accounts that were made after it was introduced to the game.
    The only people who use 2 buttons are the ones who stuck to it intentionally before 3 button was added.

you're literally insane for even comparing this to a fighting game at that.

like honestly dude what???????
    Last edited by GHNeko; Apr 23, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    The only people who use 2 buttons are the ones who stuck to it intentionally before 3 button was added.
    Or soon to be departed Vita players
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    nigga what??????????????

you're literally insane for even comparing this to a fighting game at that.

like honestly dude what???????
    You can read more on bumped nier page if you want, like about the super easy overpowered class known as hunter or how pso2 wasn't made to be a stressful game to play like ffxiv.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

You can read more on bumped nier page if you want, like about the super easy overpowered class known as hunter or how pso2 wasn't made to be a stressful game to play like ffxiv.
    bruh...... i dont even and a point/click holy trinity is by default easier than action game but sure bro

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    bruh...... i dont even and a point/click holy trinity is by default easier than action game but sure bro
    But, but ffxiv is more stressful since you need to follow a rotation, can't really quad wave or freestyle Sam cuz elitist toxic raiders will harass you by giving advice that no one asked for. And that's against ToS Honey
    Last edited by ralf542; Apr 23, 2020 at 01:01 PM.