This post is for those who are running Windows 10, and cannot get there Xbox One Controllers working at all in PSO2, this might work for Xbox 360 Controllers too hopefully.

Okay guys so I have been looking for a solution to this problem for a while now, and I haven't found a single thing that helps. People said to download the old drivers to fix it, didn't work, theres also programs like JoyToKey and MotionJoy, but thats not very practical to me.

I was doing some of my own tweaking, and someone said something about disableing the "XINPUT" in device drivers under "Human Interface Devices", in which to my undying supprise... it didn't work. But I did do one thing that did make it work, and that was the "HID-compliant game controller". Note though that I have no idea as to what it does or what it's good for, but I did test the controller on games I have on Steam and they seam to work just fine, even the rumble works good. If you don't know how to get to the Device Manager, follow the instructions below.

1. Click on "Start"
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Next click on "Device and printers" over on the right side of the window under "Related settings" to open up the "Control Panel"
4. When the "Control Panel" opens up, click on "Hardware and Sound"
5. Now on the top, you will see a section called "Devices and Printers, in there you will see "Device Manager", click it.
6. Once you start it up go down into "Human Interface Devices" and under this section you will want to look for a driver called "HID-compliant game controller", right click on it and click on "Disable"

Now you can open up the game and HOPEFULLY it works for you guys, because for one reason or another some fixes won't work for everyone. Please let me know if this was a success for any of you.