Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I like the rifle buffs for Ph but I wish they'd let you be able to detonate shifted Nachtangriff closer to yourself. For me, the problem is that you can't detonate it until it gets to mid range and it's easy to screw up the positioning for it (and not get the juicy double hit) if the target moves even a little. At least you'll be able to step out of it now

Buffs to shifted Verbrechen and Strafe are nice too but I was hoping Strafe would also get a damage buff since I think it's a little too weak compared to something like Wise Hound. Might be ok with the longer duration and who knows, the damage buff to shifted Verbrechen might make up for that

Hope the gear gain on shifted Strafe makes it worth using. I honestly can't think of a reason to use it besides stun

I wish that the lvl 85 Bo skill triggered with weapon actions too. I know I generally do the PB dodge more than the normal dodge with DBs out of habit. I also kind of wish Distraction Wing would be a little better. While I do like that it turns, If you miss a target, you go through the boss and that is kind of annoying.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Haven't really seen it be discussed but Sega had listed more comprehensive information in regards to these upcoming balance changes. It looks like Wired Lances and Dual Blades are getting a whole lot of love this time around!

There were some buffs to the evolved pets too. Might make them worth using over the unevolved ones if you don't need the defense. Especially Wanda and Popple, though popple was probably the relative best out of the evolved pets anyway. I think Torim's extra defense is still going to be more important than Aero's extra reach on spiral though. Not sure why Aero shout is getting a damage buff...

Fire tech need a buff too
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Come on hero buff!!
    hero doesnt need a buff though. its still among one of the best classes in the game lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Fire tech need a buff too
    fire needs huuuuuuuuge buffs.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    hero doesnt need a buff though. its still among one of the best classes in the game lmao.

fire needs huuuuuuuuge buffs.
    Hero boost needs a buff. It can easily make a great Hr totally garbage under stupid circumstances.

I do agree that some fire techs could use a buff.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Hero boost needs a buff. It can easily make a great Hr totally garbage under stupid circumstances.

I do agree that some fire techs could use a buff.
    if they fix the Thres on HB that be more than good enough of a buff
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

And it'll be interesting to see what other PA stuff they add in the August/September update, maybe we'll get info at the next live ark event.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-