Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ARKS Live SP! (6/8/19)

Ultra Naberius Update
    - Area 2 Boss HP reduced.
    - Blood Series 14*
    -- All Class, PAs/Techs built in for each weapon

Rain Update
    - Timer extended to 15 minutes, but drop quality has been increased to compensate.

Can we get a 15* Takt other than Lightstream?
    A 15* Takt will be added in July! Candy/Cookie stats will also be adjusted.

Does the choice of Sector 3 affect drops?
    Nope! But more Interception Points means more drops!

Atlas Ex is hard to get right now because of the Lumiere req...
    Enchanted Forest will be boosted prior to Ultra Naberius release to help with that!

Xierra's yapping wastes too much time in Armada!
    This will be fixed! The current beta build does not have this restriction.

I want to auto-pickup Materials!
    This will be added! The types of material compatible with the feature is still being decided.

Evolved Pets aren't as good as the originals!
    Jinga, Aero, and Popple are under review. Wanda, Torim, and Cery's characteristics are also under consideration.

Other Announcements
    - Ultimate Potentials are also coming to King's Crest and Hero's Crest weapons later!
    - New Titles related to Ultra Hard will be added to Solo PD Trigger (UH Clear, UH S Rank, and Class-specific Titles)
    - The number of displayed items in the Quest Records will be increased.
    - Awake 12* Units supports Photon Color. No Set Bonus.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 12, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Auto-pickup mats are somehtign I've longed for. Grinders, Synthesis and maybe mates/moons would be wonderful. Just grinders and Synths would make me happy.

So basically they refer to Novell Takt

I can see them making auto-pickup an add-on to Material Storage to incentivize people to get it, and if they do do that, I would hope it picks up all material-type items and sends them directly to Material Storage.
    If it is just a free perk, yeah, just being able to auto-pickup Grinders, Synthesizers, and maybe Excubes and Badges would be enough for me.

"Ultra Naberius Update
    - Area 2 Boss HP reduced."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    "Ultra Naberius Update
    - Area 2 Boss HP reduced."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE
    Why is this something to be upset about? Do people even go to the boss rooms for any reason other than to just finish the quest?

I kind of liked going in Area 2 and having a challenging 1 on 1 fight with a boss. Reminded me of Ep 1 days. Was nice hearing Ringahda's theme for longer than 10 seconds. However, I know many do not like that and just wanna get it over with.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why is this something to be upset about? Do people even go to the boss rooms for any reason other than to just finish the quest?
    What about finishing the quest with a fun boss fight rather than a formality mob fight against a thing that dies in one hit, rendering it unable to fight back thus pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    What about finishing the quest with a fun boss fight rather than a formality mob fight against a thing that dies in one hit, rendering it unable to fight back thus pointless?
    Can we get something in between 1HKO and fight that can drag on of 10+ minutes when you solo it, please?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Can we get something in between 1HKO and fight that can drag on of 10+ minutes when you solo it, please?
    The hard part is that it depends on the players too... From what I've gathered, the Expert players require about 2-3mins to solo lvl91 UH Ringahda in UH Quarry. I did it once with a friend, and it took us ~17mins to duo it (including the about 50 lvl91 Spardans that spawn)

My point is, something that is very quick for one player can be an ordeal for another. But if I had to accept one of the two options, i'd go for the option which makes it a long fight for group, with whatever reprecussions that would have for soloing.