Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The hard part is that it depends on the players too... From what I've gathered, the Expert players require about 2-3mins to solo lvl91 UH Ringahda in UH Quarry. I did it once with a friend, and it took us ~17mins to duo it (including the about 50 lvl91 Spardans that spawn)

My point is, something that is very quick for one player can be an ordeal for another. But if I had to accept one of the two options, i'd go for the option which makes it a long fight for group, with whatever reprecussions that would have for soloing.
    From my perspective it was mostly boss dependent
    I don't mind fighting Ringa for a while, boss is fun and engaging, Mizer is pretty fun too altho a bit less. Fighting a friggin Gwana for 5+ minutes tho ??? yeaaaah no

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    From my perspective it was mostly boss dependent
    I don't mind fighting Ringa for a while, boss is fun and engaging, Mizer is pretty fun too altho a bit less. Fighting a friggin Gwana for 5+ minutes tho ??? yeaaaah no
    Just grab a burn 5 stick for dumb Gwana, changes it into 2-3 minute fight with average RNG and using nothing amazing at giving things status. About 1 minute if you're really lucky with it maybe. Other than that Ringa probably takes me the longest at about 4 to 5 minutes if I am not loaded with buffs, and Mizer a bit shorter even if I suck more at the fight itself.

Original post updated with new announcements!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Btw, that Awake ☆12unit ..... is it a drop on current UH Free Field?
    Any info on stats?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Xierra's yapping wastes too much time in Armada!
    This will be fixed! The current beta build does not have this restriction.
    Surely someone could have saw this coming, even before the EQ was released, i even felt like the second part of what she says just adds insult to injury as if they KNEW this was meant to waste your time,
    Could have just had her talking while we're teleported back and grabbing items, No one reads it anyway!