Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253 ... LastLast

@Karen
    1) the capcha was NOT easy
    2) for a while, buying AC was VERY risky & overproced
    3) console players don't have the luxury of DL'ing a tweaker

So yeah, for many it was unplayable. I still have CO's ...that I can't finish because I have no idea what the requirements are! Klotho, Koffee, etc

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    @Karen

So yeah, for many it was unplayable. I still have CO's ...that I can't finish because I have no idea what the requirements are! Klotho, Koffee, etc
    1) Of course there is easier things out there, but it's so bad, that it's completely undoable - there's plenty website where you could just copy the letters and be done about it. As you only really need the captcha once for making account and maybe if you want to manage your account afterwards, it's really not such a big deal in my eyes.

2) I agree on AC being pricey due to Webmoney. Why it was risky I don't know. Never had any trouble with it. And all of that problems was moot at the point when PSO2es came with ingame AC-purchase
    through Google Wallet.

3) Even if you don't have the tweaker the game is not unplayable. I keep referencing JP PSU today, so I'll do it again - that game had no patch at all even then people got by just fine. I will admit that it can
    be hassle if you can't understand it all, but there is plenty of things available to help you if you have trouble.

Of course you will say now that you don't want to play it at all if you don't understand all the things and that it can be a downer for some people, yes I agree and understand that too.
    But unplayable is just different in my opinion.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    @Karen

It can be really hard to use logic on that guy, trust me i know.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

yikes this thread

niggas need to chill lmao

let NA people be excited for NA, the whole "I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE SO EXCITED WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 7 YEARS" shtick is pretty ????? since it doesnt matter if you understand or not. humans are human and make what one may perceive to be strange decisions. if you feel they'd be better off on JP then that's one thing but keep it to yourself unless input is asked for. just let people be happy u losers.

then the NA peeps who are all like "lamo enjoy losing your progress from JP" or anything similar (not really seen in this thread) can bugger off. also, while it is your prerogative to not play a game unless you can understand 110% of it without any external sources, i have to be honest and give ya a big ass X TO DOUBT that you would have crawled through all the corners for all the lore and that the single line snippets that remained unchanged for several years would matter that much. I feel like you would have been fine and adapted quickly and easily to JP translations throughout the years, especially if you came after EP4 when the team stepped up their coverage and there were tons of translations and sources for figuring out shit; but that's just me. at the end of the day it just feels more like an excuse rather than a legit reason from where im standing. If i'm wrong aight ill hold that L, other wise stop playin yourself.

also learning hirigana and katakana legit takes like 1-2 days of practice and its a valuable skill for PSO2 where a lot of things use the simple kana lmao. PS4 players would have had 2000% an easier time with basic menuing if the knew kana.

man ya'll wild and need to chill frfr
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jun 18, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

also learning hirigana and katakana legit takes like 1-2 days of practice and its a valuable skill for PSO2 where a lot of things use the simple kana lmao. PS4 players would have had 2000% an easier time with basic menuing if the knew kana.

man ya'll wild and need to chill frfr
    are YOU sir IMPLYING that I'd have to LEARN another language just to read and enjoy my video games? even if its the bare minimal?? TCH!! i'll just play something else until the NA release tyvm! nothin personal kid.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go back to reading my manga before the Mods come in and clean up the thread, safe spaces and all
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

that being said, no one should be forced into learning 2 sets of alphabet to be able to do basic menuing, but its a very valuable skill and a good chunk of poeple who reached a certain level of desire/passion/interest did so when playing the PS4/Vita version. Everyone else just stuck to PC.

I only really brought it up because some people who opted out of the JP version made it seem like that the hoop jumping you had to do was exponentially bigger than what was really the case, while people's time and effort that they're willing to spend is subjective and varies from person to person; i can't help but to feel the the barrier to play JP is comically low so it leaves me questioning how much people REALLY wanted to play.

either way, it is what it is.

I'll learn a second language for a girl, not for a videogame guys...

...but again, I'm one of the ones that at least tried. I could only really do Free Fields, Bonus Quests & EQ's on my PS4/Vita but still had fun.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Jun 18, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

https://www.twitter.com/sam_mullen/s...68561781645313
    https://www.twitter.com/sam_mullen/s...05241410625536
    it looks like sega of america is not handling the pso2 localization this time.
    combine this with the fact that the trailer was posted from the japanese phantasystarch youtube.
    it's likely direct from Sega of Japan.
    Sam Mullen is Director of Production at SEGA of America.
    Last edited by zandra117; Jun 18, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    combine this with the fact that the trailer was posted from the japanese phantasystarch youtube.
    I say this is a good thing, solely because of how it was handled between 2 teams during PSU (missing content with the Dev's and gullible community trying to pass off missing model data with placement models as "unique" aka one-handed invisible sword), leave all the technical stuff to Sega of Japan (content updates, etc) and just hire someone (im sure they already have people) to do just the translations and thats it and what sounds like what they're already doing is setting up a overseas team to help run the Western community forums and whatnot.

Obviously guess is they're not trying to fall into the PSU trap again with a massive content gap
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    Guess Sega took a page out of Cygames' book and have an inhouse translation team they can supervise handle the localization
    That or I guess they learned their lesson from Ashitsoft's way of handling things
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.